20🌷

Hasna pov:

I woke up only to see Nina who was all ready to go to college. I rubbed my eyes whether I was dreaming but no.

What happened to her suddenly? Did any demon possessed her last night.

I mean till yesterday she was sulking nd now she was all already to go to college.

"what are you looking at...go..go & get ready to college" Nina said smiling.

"Are you really my friend, Nina" i asked her in baffled.

"yes...why?" she questioned back.

I shook my head nd strolled to wake up my other roommates. But nina beat me, quickly reached to urvi & deepa to wake them up..

I sighed and sauntered to washroom to get ready as she already waking up everyone.

when I came back, pari is still sleeping while urvi was rolling on her bed lazily nd deepa was getting up from bed.

" Smiley, wake up pari..that witch didn't wake her up" urvi said glaring at nina.

How can she do that...I narrowed my eyes at her where as nina tried to ignore my glare.

I moved near pari bed nd woke up her..She looked at me pouting and said..

"I'm not an early raiser" pari  mumbled smiling at me.

"Me too but I managed" I said giggling.

I moved away from her bed while pari got up from bed slackly.

Everyone got ready to college nd ambled to mess. Pari & deepa were walking beside me where as urvi was in our front walking while speaking with her boyfriend where as nina was behind us.

All the while Nina is trying to walk beside me by slightly pushing pari  with her shoulders not in harmful way but in funny way so that pari won't be able to walk beside me so that she can took a chance & occupy her place.

I mentally giggled at nina childish antics. 

Poor pari..😊pari was feeling angry but didn't said anything nd moved aside to give space to her to stand beside me.

Naina started walking beside me. Finally she succeeded by pushing an innocent girl aside.  From the corner of my eyes I can see that nina had a huge grin plastered on her face which I didn't saw in this two weeks.

I glanced at pari who was beside Deepa. I mouthed a sorry to her..while i was saying sorry to pari, nina tugged my arm.

"It's ok" pari whispered back looking at the linked arms of Nina & mine.

I think Pari felt bad due to Nina's behaviour. I glanced at Nina who was looking at pari with a victory smile like she won some padmabhushan award.

By the look on her victory smile says that..Hasna is my friend..My best friend....stay away from her😁

Oh..my best friend is jealous of someone.😆

Haha...seriously Nina..very funny..😂 she is jealous of pari...Is she really crazy I mean come on..If anyone looks at her behaviour then they definetly  think that we both are lesbains.