[Jikook] Innocent

"Jungkookie!" Jungkook heard, pushing up his glasses and looking back to be see Jimin

"Jungkookie!" Jungkook heard, pushing up his glasses and looking back to be see Jimin. The older smiled at him, wrapping an arm around his waist. He smiled, leaning against him.
"You know... I have a secret" Jimin says, smirking.
"Oh, really? What is it?" Jungkook asks, giggling.
"I like you" Jimin says, puffing his lips.
"Oh... I like you too, hyungie" Jungkook says and wipes Jimin's lips.
"Why'd you do that?" Jimin asks, a bit shocked.
"I thought you were asking me to wipe your lips, so I did" Jungkook says, smiling.

"You know what? Forget about it" Jimin says, sighing. Jungkook was confused, but shrugged it off.
"Okay! See you later, hyungie!" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Jungkook, wipe off that white stuff on your lips, it's making me think things I don't want to" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"Ohh~" Jungkook says and wiped his lips.

This went on for a few weeks until Jimin has had enough.
"Jungkook" Jimin says, grabbing the younger by the shoulder and turning him around.
"Huh-" Jungkook is cut off as a pair of lips connects with him. He gasps, staring at Jimin as he pulled away.
"Wh-what was that for?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"I like you, more than a friend, okay? And you're just so dense about it that I'm hating it" Jimin says, sighing. Suddenly, Jungkook smirked, which took Jimin aback.

"Ohh~ I knew it... I was just testing you, of course I know all of these things..."

"Wh-what... "