Chapter 29: The Twin

Installing Memories Into Subject Lilian?

Yes ⬅️
No

Installing....

Installing...

Installed!

The King of the North Howard Anschutz Walton Arison, for short, Howard Arison. His long flowing blonde hair was as silky as pure gold, his eyes were sharp and dark like a raven's feather with a pointed face and a long nose, it's easy to assume he was popular amongst the ladies and perhaps secretly the men, he was skilled in martial arts, swordsmanship, his power was overwhelming as he controls two elemental magic fire and earth as well as time magic, he could probably wipe out an entire forest is he wanted to.

He has become a living legend for being the strongest magician ever born in the royal family, it was said that on the day of his birth, stars were raining from Heaven itself as a sign of a blessing was given upon the royal family, it's been centuries since a genius was born into the family and he had accomplished many things during his time as king, many even suggested he will bring a golden age to the Kingdom of the North.

However, during his adolescent age, it's been said he drowned himself in madness, he desired power, a power that could rival a god, he madly believed he could make his wildest dream come true, however as many years passed he aged faster than a dried up prune, he reached a limit at the age of 50, he couldn't progress any further causing the mad king to become depressed until he remembered, his children, that's right, if he can't do it then his direct descendant might be able to do it.

He immediately threw the order to gather the top quality women from North to South from East to West to become a part is his harem and bear his children, one night he accepted a concubine, a woman from the East with sharp black mystic eyes and long inky shimmering hair, pale milky skin, an hourglass figure that many ladies were envious of, long eastern clothes that trails down on the blue carpet dark bloody red with golden string sewed into the hems of her robe with a gorgeous floral design, Tear's mother, Ayaka Watanabe, the daughter of the Watanabe Prime Minister, the Eastern royal family does not have a fully fledge princess as of yet so they had sent Ayaka Watanabe as a peace offering to ensure a strong relationship with the North.

Once wedded it didn't take long before Ayaka was quickly pregnant with her only son Tear Arison.

Tear Arison was born in a large family, with 11 stepmothers and 23 older half-siblings, Tear is the youngest in the royal family.

It's been said on the day of his birth an ominous sign revealed itself.

An eclipse occurred.

An eclipse is an ominous sign from a long legend that's well known throughout the North, centuries ago on the day of the eclipse, a child was born in the royal family and brought pure destruction, the child went to war with the West and brought 13 years of depression on the people, with young men fighting in war the children, women and elderly were left to rot as they struggle to make ends meet, many were left hungry, many starved to death, hundreds died from diseases due to lack of doctors since many doctors are aiding soldiers wounded from the war.

Until finally, a riot occurred in the capital, many women, soldiers and elderly picked up their weapons from swords to a hoe to charge into the castle and brought down the mad king.

Ever since then the eclipse has become a sign that a mad child has been born, a lot of women even held back the birth of their children to prevent them from being born on such a day even if it meant being heavily dosed on medication.

Many eyes were on the mad child Tear.

Soldiers dragged Lady Ayaka and little Tear to the moon tower, it is a tall tower that from below looks like it could reach the moon. Inside was hundreds of crooked wooden steps, a tiny unbearable room resides at the top of the stairs, there is where she was locked up with a newly born baby.