Four

I don't see Louis in the next four days apart from dinners. We sit next to each other at the large table, but the large group and bustling conversations at the Tomlinson's don't allow many words to be exchanged between us.

And I can't help but feel a strange tension between us.

But in the last few days, I've quickly befriended Lottie. She showed Niall and I around the gardens the day after we arrived, and we soon became good friends. She's cheeky and loud like I remember her to be, and reminds me lot of Jay. My mum would love her.

"You two still good to go down the lake today? I wanna get as much use out of it before the late August winds set in." Lottie says at breakfast, mumbling around a piece of toast. The table is emptier today, and I soon found out that weekends are the days when the family sleeps in. It's currently 9:30 am and we are the only ones that seem to have risen.

"Hell yeah." Niall replies, buttering another piece of toast. I nod as I take a bite of mine, finishing it off.

"Do you wanna leave in about an hour? Get there early and spend the day?" I ask, receiving nods from the other two.

It's not long after that until we finish breakfast and head up stairs to get ready, agreeing to meet at 10:30 by the front door.

I walk down the hall to my door when I see Louis' is cracked open. I haven't been in his room yet, only seen glimpses as I pass, but already knowing it's probably well decorated if he was really in charge of mine. The door being opened indicates he's awake, since it was closed shut when I passed before.

I'm about to open my door when I thought comes to me. Should I invite Louis to come with us?

We're supposed to be bonding and we've barely seen each other, and I know I've only been here under a week, but the more time we spend together, the easier it'll be when I turn eighteen. So I knock softly on the door and slowly open it.

I met by a short hallway, and I walk down it into the main room. First I see a large tv on the far wall in front of a huge plush couch. The rooms gigantic. To the right are large open windows, sheer white curtains covering them. And to the left is a large king size bed.

Where Louis sits on the edge.

A girl on her knees in front of him, sucking him off as he throws his head back in pleasure.

I couldn't stop my eyes widening and the gasp that escapes me.

Louis immediately looks up and straight at me, his face seemingly draining of colour. He pales and looks at me in shock, then down to the girl who hasn't noticed anything.

"Fuck. Harry... stop stop!" Louis rushes out at once, pushing the girl off him as I quickly decide it's best if I make a break for it.

I rush down the sort hall and to my door, running into it before turning the handle. I slam it behind me, back against the wood as I finally let a breathe in.

"Bloody hell." I choke out, wincing as I feel a kind of hurt settling in my abdomen.

I furrow my brows at the feeling, not being able to get the image out of my head. Of Louis sitting there, looking amazing and hot and sexy with his head back and throat exposed. But then I remember the girl that was there, making him feel that way, and I kind of wish it was me...

"Just go, yeah." I hear Louis' voice from the other side of the door, along with two pairs of footsteps.

"I don't get it. We were having fun. I don't care we got interrupted, you seemed to not mind either by what your dick told me." I heard a female's voice reply, making my eyes widen.

Louis chokes, laughing but seeming unamused. "Charming. Get out."

"Whatever." I heard foot steps go down the hall before a loud sigh just outside the door.

I hold my breathe as three knocks hit my door. "Harry?"

I try not to make a sound. I can tell he's right next to the door by his scent.

"Harry. I know your in there. Just... talk to me, yeah?" He calls again, and I can't hear slight desperation in his tone.

"No." I reply back, not moving my back from against the door. I can't help but feel embarrassed by this situation. I just caught my future mate getting a blow job from some unknown girl.

"Cmon H." Louis whines, trying the door handle. I see it twist beside me, indicating it's unlocked. "Can I come in?"

"No."

Louis turns the handle anyway, pushing against the door but I push back, keeping it closed. Louis grunts.

"I could probably just push it open you know." Louis chimes, and I can't help but smile a little because I can hear the smile in his voice.

"No." I repeat again.

"Yes."

"N-"

I'm cut off by the door swinging open, pushing me off. I'm only just able to land on my feet, but keep stumbling forward until I feel someone grip my waist and stop my body from falling.

Louis' arms are around my waist, pulling me upright slowly. He doesn't let go once I'm standing safely, and I stay completely still in the alphas grip.

He just sighs behind me, resting his forehead against my shoulder. And I can't stop myself from relaxing in his hug.

He's just taller than me, even if he is two years older. So his head rest comfortably on my shoulder, and then in the crook of my neck.

I hold in a groan as his breathe hits my neck, the feeling sending tingles up my skin. When I look down, I can see goosebumps rise on Louis' arms as he breathes deeply.

"Your scents coming through." Louis whispers, making me freeze completely. "It's really weak, only just there, but so sweet. Sweet omega."

I swallow, keeping the lump in my throat from forming. "Stupid alpha." I can't help but whisper back.

Louis nods, "Stupid alpha."