30. Air on Fire (Danail)

[xxx - mature content warning] 

   "You are so sweet, my precious Moon," I smile. "But aren't you afraid? Do you really trust me so much? What if I want to take more than you're ready to give?"

   Sai shakes his head vigorously, pulling on my shirt. "No, I'm not afraid of anything. I trust you completely."

   The energetic movement opens the front of his tunic, revealing his smooth chest. It's the same one that I left with barely any buttons. Only a thin, red, silk ribbon at the waist is holding it to his body. I grip the end with two fingers. A slight tug is enough for it to come loose. I peek at his face. He's biting his lip nervously. His eyes are focused on my hand.

   "Do you have any idea what happens between lovers?" I ask softly while the satiny, light fabric slides over his shoulders and flows down his arms, wrinkling on the bedding around him.

   "I... Maybe... Isn't it what we did before?...Mmm... No... I... I'm sorry!... I have no idea." He sighs deeply and looks down with flaming cheeks. "I know it's not only kissing and touching. I'm aware there's more. We have a ceremony, performed when one becomes eighteen. The healers explain everything and teach you what to do. Father decided that I should never go through it because I wasn't expected to have a lover. No one was supposed to ever touch me. He said it would only upset me and that it was better for me not to know."

   "It's ok, my love," I unclutch his fingers which are still tightly gripping my shirt. "Don't worry."

   "I'll do whatever you say," Sai states with determination, gazing at me bravely. 

   "Very well then," I smirk. "Tell me first which dish is best to start with."

   He is surprised by the question, but points with a trembling hand to a plate, full of pretty, tiny dough baskets, filled with cheese and pumpkin. I slide my palm up his bare arm and wrap my fingers around his graceful neck. The sensation makes his breath quicken. The shades of violet are prevailing the pink in his irises. I remind myself to be patient. Almost every touch is his first.

   I take a treat and bring it close to his mouth, "What does it go well with?"

   "Honey," Sai whispers.

   "Good!" I peck his lips. "Now bite, but don't eat it. We need to add some honey, right?" 

   Sai nods and carefully takes the treat between his teeth. I dip my finger in the bowl of honey and make an amber path from his navel, up his abs to his nipple. He tries to peek down, but my hand on his nape holds him in place. He whines, struggling not to drop the food. I bend and let my tongue take the sweet journey on his skin. His back immediately arches in an attempt to press closer to my mouth. I keep licking torturously slowly until I reach the coral treasure. The tip of my tongue is circling the creamy areola. My prince whimpers loudly and buries his fingers in my hair. I take the hard  bud in my mouth, sucking it hard.

   "Aaaaah, Oh God!" Sai cries out.

   "Oops! You dropped my pumpkin cake," I chuckle. "We'll have to start all over again." 

    Sai's eyes widen, radiating streams of purple magic, but he obediently opens his mouth to hold it for me again. I spread the honey around both his nipples this time and up his throat and go on licking and nibbling on them gently. He's breathing heavily, squeezing the sheets. I don't stop till his whole body starts to shake and his moans become desperate. My lips move up his throat, gathering the sweet substance. I finally bite half of the tart, pushing the other half in his mouth. Our lips are touching while we're chewing. 

   "This was yummy," I grin, admiring my flustered, panting moon ray. "I'll have to send my compliments to the chef. What's next?"

   "Please, Dey! You can't do this again," Sai groans. "It's burning everywhere you touch. I won't be able to hold the food anymore."

   "What if there's a prize?" I chuckle. "Won't you try to win it? What if I am your prize?"

   "Yes, I will," he whimpers and points to the mushroom rolls. 

   "Oh, I remember these," I wink. "They go with the tomato paste, right?"

   "Aaaah," Sai squeaks when I flip him on his back. The sight is to die for. His bare legs are as smooth as marble. The beautifully shaped thighs are soft and seductive. His hard penis is leaking while his lithe body is writhing beneath me, waiting for my caress.

   "You are gorgeous," I whisper, unable to take my eyes off of him.

   My Moon lifts himself on his elbows to look at my face and shyly smiles, "Aren't you going to take these off? I want to see you. I love your body."

   "Your wish is my command, my love," I answer and get rid of all my clothes in few seconds. Sai is ogling me shamelessly, chewing on his lip. I take a baked roll and place it in his mouth. "Now hold this for me."

   I dip my fingers in the amaranth paste. His wide eyes are following their movement from the knee up the inner side of his thigh. He knows what I'm going to do, but still whimpers loudly at the first flick of my tongue. His body quivers. I lick his thigh clean, intoxicated by the velvety softness. I crave to kiss more. I want to taste him, but I know that we should take it slow, so I only lean over him to bite half of the pastry. We chew and swallow, gazing at each other's eyes. His orbs are two deep wells of amethyst sparkles. Our bodies are glued to one another. My erection is rubbing on his. 

   "You did so well, Moon Ray," I praise him. "Are you ready for your prize?"

   The only answer is a desperate moan. I grab his thighs and place them around my waist, nesting between them. He can feel my hardness, pressed to his. His pulsating body molds into mine, quickly adapting to my movements. His fingers dig into my back. His sweet moans fill the room. We're moving in a perfect dance of lust and desire until our wet bodies feel like one. The pleasure makes us wild, clinging to the other, devouring each other's lips and gasping for air. I shove my hand between us and stroke our pressed erections only once before we both erupt, swiped by the wild orgasm. 

   "Dey... Aaah... I... Dear God!" Sai screams. 

   The space around us suddenly bursts into bright, white flames, as if the air is set on fire. I'm startled, but quickly realize that they do not burn, just gently caressing our skin while we are slowly coming to our senses.

   I roll over from my prince's lovely body and grin. He's peacefully sleeping with a big smile on his face, still squeezing my arm. I relax next to him and close my eyes, ready to doze off, when a quiet creak attracts my attention. It is followed by a low roar.

   I turn my eyes to the direction of the noise and my mouth falls agape. An enormous animal is sneaking stealthily through the half open door. Its movements are soundless and subtle. I can see every muscle, flexing under it's yellowish fur, covered with black rosettes. It's sniffing suspiciously the air. The glowing, yellow eyes are menacingly pinned on me.

__________________________________________

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 30!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

What do you think about the fiery dinner? 😀

More surprises are coming, the Special Chapter 3 and the meeting with The First.

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny