16.

Pierre's P.O.V.

It's been 7 days into our Disneyland stay. 

The most fantastic family trip ever. I spent hours with my children, making so many priceless memories with them. Everyday we did something new and different, checking out as many places we time allowed. 

Boys and I hang out late in the evening, having men-time only: more adult-suitable rides and shows, movie nights in their sister and my suit, workouts, early morning runs, a few drinks in the evening and countless other things. 

My little princess and I spent a lot of time together, bonding and having unutterably great time: fun rides and magical shows, cartoons, playtime, cuddles, colouring and numerous other activities. All of us had meals together, chatted, laughed, took innumerable amount of photos and videos, watched cartoons and movies, had a few sleep overs, cuddles, went on rides and visited Biscuit daily, giving him attention every morning and evening. 

Today is day of our departure. 

I am drinking coffee and reading newspaper on the balcony while my baby girl is sleeping peacefully. She had a crazily active day yesterday, so she needs a very good rest: she went to children's club and played there for hours - running, jumping, playing, dancing, colouring, games and so many other things. 

Time ticked by and balcony door peered open, unveiling my little Vivi. 

Velvety, lustrous, voluminous, naturally wavy, dark blonde hair is messy and has grown past her waist line. Dewy, clear, luminous skin is as silky as ever. Angelic face of bewitching beauty. Pjs-bodysuit has short sleeves; it is white and has small, light grey Minnie Mouse prints on it. Fuzzy is in her small arms. 

My precious treasure ran into my arms and I happily picked her weightless frame up in my arms, sitting her on my lap.

"Bonjour, mon petit papillon."- I said contentedly as she hugged me tightly, nuzzling into me as I held her close. (Good morning, my little butterfly.) 

"Bonjour, papa."- she chirped cheerily and I kissed her forehead. (Good morning, daddy.) 

In those days she hasn't uttered a word in any other language, except French. She has been talking solely in it ever since I reunited with my kids and it is beyond wholesome to me. 

"Comment allez-vous, mon petit chéri? Avez-vous bien dormi?"- I asked in care, giving her a glass of water, which she drinks before breakfast daily. (How are you, my little darling? Did you sleep well?) 

"Je vais très bien et j'ai dormi merveilleusement, merci. Comment vas-tu, papa ? Avez-vous eu un bon repos?"- spoke sweetly Genevieve, drinking water peacefully, smiling dazzlingly. (I am very well and I slept wonderfully, thank you. How are you, daddy? Did you have a good rest?) 

"Je vais très bien, merci, ma petite douceur."- I replied merrily, taking my cup of black sugar-free coffee. (I am doing great, thank you, my little sweetness.) 

"Je me suis déjà brossé les dents pendant 3 minutes."- chirped Vivi, smiling cutely, and I grinned happily. (I have already brushed my teeth for 3 minutes.) 

"Vous êtes une si bonne fille. Bravo, mon trésor."- I genuinely praised her and hugged her lovingly. (You are such a good girl. Well done, my treasure.) 

Genevieve has been much more independent when doing her usual routine, she barely needs any help. The only thing she struggles to do on her own is to wash her hair, but that's very understandable - her dark blonde, silky hair is very voluminous and gets extra heavy when it is wet. 

She snuggled into me, slowly finishing the glass of water, while we talked about random things, played and goofed around. 

"Et que voudriez-vous pour le petit déjeuner, ma princesse?"- I wondered, picking her tiny frame up in my arms before going to the lounge to order breakfast to the suit. (And what would you like for breakfast, princess?)