Chapter 70

Christopher Williams

After hearing what Zira said, I felt immense hate for that girl, Aurora. She's the only reason my sister lost six years of her life which is gone forever. She is a manipulative bitch who took Zayn from her. My sister is innocent and that is why she gave an opportunity for the bitch to steal her man.

Girls are too bitchy these days. Why are you chasing a guy when he already has a girlfriend? Don't those girls feel ashamed for a minging act like this?

Honestly, this is the worst a girl could ever go. Stealing someone else's man. My poor sister is also a prey for this. I hate Aurora with every fibre of my body. Bitch.

And when Zira said that Aurora is a Wilson, I felt ashamed because I've been working for my foe's family for three years. I was not able to pay Zira's medical fee as I was between jobs. One of my friends got me this job. I had to attend several interviews to get qualified because of course, being a guard to a billionaire is definitely strenuous. Finally, I got my job as the bodyguard and was paid generously which helped me pay my sister's medical expenses. I was told to get shifted to New York as that's where my boss' elder daughter's family resided. When Mr. Alex came to know about Zira's condition, he literally allowed me to escort my sister from London to New York in one of his private jets. Which is very unlikely for being a billionaire.

Which billionaire would even lend his jet to help one of the millions of his workers? Of course he rules as the leading manufacturer of airplanes and has many private jets, but still it was so generous of him to do so.

I was of course very touched by his gesture and I was proud working for the Wilsons. I actually took an oath to be loyal to them forever. But it seems like I need to burn that oath to ashes as for the fact that they are my foe's family. Not gonna lie, the Wilsons are very genuine and classy. But that doesn't gonna change my mind. I'll get revenge as I promised to Zira. I'll have to think of a ruse as soon as possible.

She told me to collect information about Aurora as much as possible as we don't have time. The wedding is only 2 months away. So I'll have to collect them from today without wasting a minute. I actually know everything about Mr.Wilson but not a single thing about her. Because she just came to the States. She was in London all these years. I actually had so much respect for Ms. Wilson, considering her struggle and all these years of hard work and her position. Keyword *had* not anymore. She is nothing but the girl who spoiled my sister's life.

Anyway, I'm up to it now.

Narration

Aurora had a blast with Kate as it's been months since they were out together. They felt everything the same as they did when they were back in high school. Same crazy, hotheaded girls being silly together and enjoying themselves. Kate had a feeling that life has changed after marriage but this day proved all her theories absolutely wrong.

Since Aurora had so much trouble with the paparazzi, she insisted that Kate and her wear a mask. But the paparazzi being ultimate, somehow found them, followed them, but at a distance. Though they hate being watched, they didn't have much of a choice. So they shrugged it off and enjoyed themselves.

Zyan and Ryan called Aurora and Kate respectively and sulked because they left them both and are hanging out. But they seemed not to be affected by all their sulking because according to them it's their exclusively "Bestie's time" and they didn't want anyone to disturb them. Ignoring their mans' plea, they continued having fun.

They were currently walking in the park talking about random things. Happiness swallowed them completely as they spent their blissful time together. This time together means a lot to them as it's been many months.