Part 55 - Told you

* Hadrian's POV *
"Oh I don't", he said standing in front of me, I just smiled "then what do you want to talk about?", I added. He placed his hands on my knees and I restrained my glare "I want to talk about you", he smirked and I laughed in my head, why are they trusted when they're so easy to manipulate. "What about me?" I asked tilting my head slightly and swaying my tail, his eyes glowed again before he answered "How could I not talk about you. You're beautiful, powerful and you definitely should be prized. Besides I wanted to know something". It's very hard not to roll your eyes when this happens, they think that they are completely complementing you but they can't see past the looks clearly. It was flattering but after a few it's just annoying and pig headed.

"Oh really and what did you want to know?", I watched closely as he moved a hand to trace over my right collarbone "How come Riddle has had you for years, yet you have no mating mark?". I try not to look at him as though he's stupid but it's becoming increasingly hard. You got a mating mark by a dominant biting your collarbone, it doesn't hurt but it also leaves a mark to show you have a mate. I knew exactly why Tommy hadn't given one, because we weren't ready and well you never know what Sirius would do. However I decided if he was going to be dumb might as well join in "I'm not sure why do you ask anyways?" I reply looking at his red glowing eyes, they weren't as beautiful as Tom's, sure they were close in colour but Tom's held more emotion. Then again maybe that was only with me?

"Because gorgeous if I was in Riddles lucky position, I wouldn't waste any time", I was about to reply when the door opened there stood Tommy with his eyes glowing, he nodded slightly to me and I smiled sliding of the desk. I began walking over to him when two arms pulled me back against a chest, I heard Tom growl but then I felt Masons fangs trace my neck , my blood ran cold. "Let him go Mason!", Tom growled out moving closer, "oh I wouldn't do that Riddle, wouldn't want me to slip". I froze I couldn't move without risking him biting my neck so I kept my eyes on Tom knowing he could get me out. When we made eye contact his already dark crimson eyes turned fully black and shadows pulled into him creating wings on his back. I just stared in shock before smiling they were exactly like deaths although slightly smaller. I felt Masons breath shake and smirked "LET HIM GO NOW", he repeated in a low threatening tone but Mason didn't move as the room then began to freeze.

I felt the same magic as when I met death and smiled "goodbye Mason", I laughed whilst he was confused Tom moved faster than he could react and pinned him to the wall with one wing as he wrapped his arms around me and his other wing following. I hugged him tight and Mason dropped to the floor "I told you I hated that plan", I smiled up to him before snuggling my head back into his chest with a content sigh. We left the room with Mason passed out, and his wings around me, it was cold like Tom. But it felt like smoke and was relaxing "I didn't know you could do that", he looked down at me and released a slow laugh "neither did I".

* No ones POV *
The group once again met up in the Slytherin common room to talk about what they had found. Tom and Hadrian were the last to arrive to see Luna wrapped up in the middle of the twins and Barty laying on Bella's stomach as she played with his hair. The two joined the others and looked to the plans presented on the table, it perfectly laid out everything Dumbledore and the pathetic followers had planned for the next year. The plan was for Mason and his group to split up the group into two, which would split up all the mates making them less of a threat. Or so the idea was.

They would then recruit Hadrian, Bella and Luna to their side and begin attacks on the rest of the group and other 'evil' wizards while their story was spun in the papers. "Well that's a poorly thought out plan", Luna commented causing the others to laugh. It was true the plan had many things that could go wrong and was stupid to assume mates would choose to fight each other. So the group devised their own plan.

* Tom's POV *
"Okay so we know what their moves are which gives us the advantage, we just need to use it", hades stated to which I nodded a plan forming in my mind. "Okay here's what we will do. Their first step is to split us up correct?" The others nodded definitely confused "so we make them think that they are succeeding, you guys" I said pointing to Hades, Bella and Luna "can collect as much information as possible whilst we" I pointed to Barty and the twins as well as myself "can plan raids to help whichever place or wizard the old fool is attacking". They began nodding with more enthusiasm "We can get our current followers to help and make more, I'm sure most Slytherin's will be down to help now that they've seen what it's like with Mason in charge. We then make sure they know how much they need Luna, Hades and Bella to even stand a chance, making them put you in the papers as a figure head for the 'light', this will make sure most of the public believe in you guys. And then finally-" Hadrian cut me off. "We expose all of their plans and what they have done not only to us but to thousands before us. Finally crushing whatever little respect they have left, leaving us to put an appropriate end to them without much consequence". I smiled "exactly".

"The only issue is that we won't be allowed to talk", Bella stated holding onto Barty, I sighed and looked at Hadrian only to see him smiling the biggest I've ever seen. "Well no need to look that happy about it", I said slightly pissed off, he just rolled his eyes and moved closer, "I don't need to be sad because we can all be ourselves here as long as we find a way to keep Mason and Madison out of this common room. And I happen to have the perfect idea since Salazar is the portrait we have to convince and he has a little soft spot for me". I sighed and pulled him onto me lap, holding him close "thank god I couldn't be without you that long", he snorted which I found adorable and he laid down against me.

* Hadrian's POV *
Once I had managed to get out of a certain Vampires unfairly strong hold, I walked out of the common room only to turn and look at the portrait. "Hello Sal", his eyes widened "Hello little Brat", I giggled and sat on the floor to talk not caring that the stone was slightly cold. "How's it going with the fat lady?", I asked nearly laughing at the expression he pulled "awful she still won't leave me alone and insists we go on a date ever though I've explained that I'm happily married, and have been for many years, many times over", I rolled my eyes and shook my fondly "so rude". He just huffed , it had shocked me a little when he had told me he was married to Godric Gryfindoor but once I had seen them together one day it just made sense. "Anyway why are you here brat", he said with amusement I let out a fake huff and he laughed. "I'm here to ask you a favour and give you as well as the other founders a proposition", he leaned forward slightly from his chair "I'm listening".