|37| Together

Third Person's POV

Dymitri opened his eyes. The first thing that came into his mind is he feel different, like he is someone new.

He sat down in the couch while wondering what happened to him until his eyes landed on King sitting in the floor beside where the couch he lies in. Theodore is busy patting Cream in his lap while Cookies is sitting watching them.

They're seemed to be occupied and they didn't noticed Dymitri. When the pup looked up, he immediately barked and jumped off to Dymitri making Theodore to looked at him.

"Dymitri!" He called and immediately stood up, crushing the boy into a tight yet warm hug.

"How are you feeling? Do you feel alright?" King asked looking sincerely to Dymitri.

"I'm fine. Just a little bit more relaxed?" He replied in a questioning tone as if asking if what he feels is what he answered.

His friends were immediately approached him and asked the same question as King did and they were given the reply that were same as King had.

"What time is it?" He asked while rubbing Cookies fur behind his ear making the puppy to whine in satisfaction.

"It's already evening, around 8. You've been asleep for almost 10 hours." Taylor replied and Dymitri's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Is that long I'm knocked out?"

"Yeap." She replied.

"O-okay."

"Let's eat first, you haven't eaten a thing since morning." King says and Dymitri just agreed at him.

"Where Mama?" Dymitri suddenly asked realizing his mother is out of sight.

"They're roaming around the house with Mom and Grandma, they'll be here any minute by now." King exclaimed as they arrived in kitchen.

Taylor, Ali, Skye and the others minded their own businesses as they leave the couple alone.

Theodore let Dymitri sat on the bar stool while he fetch Dymitri's food. After a while, he came back with a plateful of food. He sat beside Dymitri and started to fed him without any further arguments. Cookies and Cream are still upstairs, gods know what they were doing.

While in the middle eating, Demeter arrived together woth Titania and Tiara.

"Dymitri!" Demeter immediately rushed to her son and crushed him into a motherly hug.

"Are you feeling alright now?" She asked pulling away from the hug.

"Yes Ma, I feel refreshed after I fell asleep." Dymitri admitted smiling softly to her.

"I'm so worried about you! I thought something bad happened to you!"

"Ma, I'm fine. Nothing happened to me, except, I feel weird." He said truthfully furrowing his eyebrows.

Demeter looked at her side, seeing Titania and Tiara. When Dymitri turned to them, his eyes immediately landed to the woman standing beside Titania.

"You have beautiful eyes darling." Tiara said catching off guard Dymitri.

"T-thank you, m-ma'am?"

"Tiara, Titania's mother and Theodore's Grandma but you can call me Grandma as well, okay?" She smiled warmly like a mother she is.

"Okay." He hummed.

"Your eyes, they're really vibrant. They're like shining like the stars in a starry night. I love them." Tiara remarked with the same warm smile.