Copyright

Well hey there!!!! It's me... Yeah Me! Anyways I am very thankful for the ones who have thought to give this story a try. I am really grateful.

This story is based purely on my imagination. I imagined characters just the way they have to be. Matching of the characters, dead or alive with other ones is purely coincidence. I mean I don't give a shit or two about it.

Every thing's a fantasy in here.

I do not tolerate Plagiarism. That's a strict warning. If I find anyone doing it I will definitely show them my wrath. Else we are good.

Copyright ©️ 2021 by Edith. All rights reserved. No part of this book maybe reproduced in any form on by electronic or mechanical means, Including information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

I have this book solely on this platform and that's Wattpad. If you find it elsewhere please report it immediately. Send me link or something that has it.

If you have grown to like this story share it to others. By sharing I mean sending link to the profile and adding it to your reading lists. So don't get an idea of copying it from start till the end and paste it somewhere else in other platforms. Let's take that bitches or Bastards down!!!

With that being said

Happy Reading!!! Hope you enjoy.

With loads of love 💕💕
Mikaelson
Signing off