Chapter 10 [Mysterious girl]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had been walking through the forest to think, how in god's green earth did i end up with a harem? Why did they fall for me out of all people? Anyway i need to think how to hide it from the guy's if they find out there gonna kill me.

Tatsumi:"Aghh, This is gonna suck if Guy and Green find this out i'm a dead man i'm not so sure about Najasho but i'de better keep on my guard no matter what."

As i walked around i saw a young woman in a light purple or lavendar outfit and a sword on her hip i was thinking she could have been a member of the army so i followed so i could speak to her but she moved into an alley i kinda brushed it off as her having something more important to do then speak to me.

As i walked back out to the forest after grabing a snack in the capital i saw her again this time she gave me an odd look as if she was saying to me "Catch me if you can." So i began to persue her not thinking that this could be dangerous for all i know she could be an enemy but i guess that didn't register in my head.

Through this chase i saw that her hair was dark greyish in color her eye's were kind of a lime in color, after several minute's of chasing her i finally cornered her.

Tatsumi:"Are we done running or are you gonna pull some damn ninja trick on me and escape?"

She turned around and i could see her full figure.

????:"Hm?"

Tatsumi:"Who are you?"

She remained silent.

Tatsumi:"Okay then i'll start i'm Tatsumi, is that enough to get you to talk?"

She still kept her little quiet game going.

Tatsumi:(Don's lose your patience that's what she want's.):"I've got all day, why did you want me to follow you?"

She kept quiet but pointed to her right where someone in an emperian police uniform was attempting to force a woman to have sex with him and i wasn't letting that shit fly.

Tatsumi:"Hey fucker! What the hell do you think your doing!?"

Guard:"Who the fuck do you think you are!?"

I got in his face and said to him.

Tatsumi:"Listen punk the name's Tatsumi of the elite seven i have more than enough authority to tell you to leave this woman alone. Press your luck i'll be on you like moth's to a flame so get running or this is gonna get nasty."

The man began to run knowing now that i was a member of the elite seven and had more than enough power to kill him for this.

Tatsumi:"Are you okay ma'am?"

Woman:"Y-Yeah thank you sir."

Tatsumi:"No need to thank me i just did what was right."

The woman walked back the way she was going before that guy attacked her.

Tatsumi:"So this is what you needed me to follow you for?"

The girl nodded.

Tatsumi:"So who or what are you? Some type of ghost? Maybe a specter? Or even a guardian angel that was looking over that woman. I don't know who or what you are or even if i'm still asleep."

As she walked pass me she put her hand on my shoulder and said.

????:"Taeko."

Tatsumi:"Huh?"

????:"My name is Taeko and we will meet again whether it be as enemies or alies."

As she walked away i heard her speak up again.

Taeko:"Tatsumi right? That's a nice name."

Tatsumi:"Uh thank you."

She leaped into the air leaving me alone.

Tatsumi:"Now you can not convince me that was not a ninja trick no matter how much you say otherwise."

As i walked back to base i just thought to myself.

Tatsumi:(What did she mean by "We will meet again" i should probably keep my eye's pealed and look out for her.)

Taeko's P.O.V

That boy Tatsumi he has such a sweet face i must say my curiosity has been peaked i'de like to know more about him, but that blade he had could that really be [Shadowbain]? I have to know so i'll have to keep watching him for now, maybe Mera-San would be as intrigued as i am.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]