CH 12: Sports Festival Part 3: All Out Brawls, The Queen of Evolution

Previously on Claws and Lightning...

The Obstacle Course ended with (Y/N) Zeraora seemingly allowing Izuku Midoriya to take first place, his reasons though were unknown. With the conclusion of the first event the R-Rated Hero: Midnight announced the second event, Cavalry Battle forcing the participants to cooperate with each other. Midoriya having been placed first on the previous event, earned him an enormous point value resulting in many of the participants to avoid him. Zeraora was also avoided by others due to his strong and firm words from the student pledge.

That is until he was approached by General Studies Hitoshi Shinso, who attempted to force cooperation by utilizing his quirk on the young tiger. Unfortunately, due to Zeraora's sharp senses his plan failed and were it not for Zeraora's generosity Shinso would have lost his chance to advance. Zeraora assembled his team consisting of his classmate Mashirao Ojiro, Class 1B's Nirengeki Shoda, and Shinso. The Cavalry Battle had commenced, knowing full well that the other teams would target Team Midoriya, Team Zeraora engaged with a patient and opportunistic approach picking off anyone who had lagging behind. Their strategy had been going smoothly barring the slight interference and annoyance from Team Monoma, and desperation from Team Tetsutetsu, Team Zeraora ended in second place thus its members can advance to the finals.

After the Cavalry Battle, Shoto Todoroki brought Zeraora and Midoriya to a hallway entrance away from others. There he explained his reasons for why he targeted the two. Him being the result of his father engaging in a Quirk Marriage in hopes of conceiving a child capable of surpassing All Might. The harsh treatment of him and his mother all for his father's selfish and obsessive ambitions. Todoroki then declaring that he will become number one without the need of his "Father's power". Zeraora having listened carefully to his motivations, dismisses Todoroki's conviction as pathetic, labelling him to be nothing more but a coward.

The Sports Festival has now reached its climax, as the anticipation and excitement runs deep. The true victor is left unknown.

(Sports Festival Main Area)

"LOOK ALIVE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE SPORTS FESTIVAL HAS REACHED THE FINAL EVENT! BUT BEFORE THAT SINCE THIS IS A FESTIVAL, WE'VE PREPARED SOME BONUS GAMES FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN, INCLUDING THOSE WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE FINALS! AS AN EXTRA, WE EVEN BROUGHT SOME CHEERLEADERS TO REALLY GET YOU BLOOD PUMPING"!

Present Mic announces, then something caught everyone's attention.

'Are you serious'? Zeraora thought barring a deadpan expression.

"What are they doing"? Aizawa questioned stoically.

"WHOA! LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1A IS GOING FULL ON FAN-SERVICE"!

All the girls of Class 1A were seen wearing the exact same uniform as the aforementioned cheerleaders. Zeraora sighs in disbelief until he caught Mineta and Kaminari giving each other a thumbs up in a rather victorious fashion.

"WHAT YOU TRICKED US?! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS"! Yaororozu shouted at the two, the frustration and aggravation in her voice was very evident.

Mineta and Kaminari were snickering to each other, Zeraora grabbed the two by the head and gave them intensive shock therapy.

Mineta dropped to ground, his body charred with small sparks flickering. Kaminari however proceeded to walk around aimlessly giving thumbs up and mumbling "yay" repeatedly. Jiro broke into a spit-take, giggling uncontrollably witnessing Kaminari's mindless self.