𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

Ambrielle's POV

"Hello, morning beautiful" She said helped me to sit up straight on the hospital bed. I sighed to the feeling where I was completely being a handful.

It always bugs me being one in help, although I want to be one to help.

"Morning.." I said sounding bored then ever.

She frowned looking at me. I shifted my head from her to reach out my phone.

"What's wrong?" Nat asked me seemingly looking at my needless done self.

"Nothing?" I said rolling my eyes, as if already no one would guess how my lives being unhelpful now.

"You fool" She said and removed something out her Jean pocket.

"Let's watch tonight?" She asked showing me her device in one of the paid movies I desperately wanted to watch.

I squealed as a thought rushed through my mind. It was Natasha's birthday that just went by..

And that means..

It's mine no longer!

Maybe she might have kept these surprises for me tonight?

I started grinning at my inside thoughts.

"Look at you! Getting bubbly when you saw this! Not that my presence is helping much.. Hm" She said her lips formed into a sad pout.

I chuckled and cupped her cheeks.

Sometime had passed by when suddenly the door was knocked as Natasha who sat besides me as we watched the premiere and trailer for the movie.

She looked at me and I shrugged.

Who could it be, not that mom would be here now.. She just went by this morning.

I called out "yes.. " So the door opened revealing the face some days earlier which felt good...

now started feeling annoying.

"Hi!" He said making his steps inside the room sitting on one of the chairs.

"Hi to you too" Natasha said sheepishly smiling, remind me who the old Natasha was..

I looked at him only to be reminded I was not greeting and just staring into the distance.

I blinked a few times looking at the guy and gave in smiling abit as I made a 'hello'

I don't know, after yesterday night on the rooftop, the times Natasha spoke about Grey how he helped her when I was in a terrible state, how he felt safe to be around, how she started spending time much comfortably with someone who wasn't me, and on she went about things which somedays back was supposed to be me..

But maybe it's just me, being abit protective over her, she hasn't been close or even being friends with someone other than me was a big commitment. So maybe just maybe that's why what's keeping me this pissed is seeing her getting closer to someone which I might fear she'd ever get another person.

Not like I don't want her to be friends with certain people, Ofcourse I do, Ofcourse I'd want her to be bold in her steps and reach out limits and do what she likes, she deserves..

But all I want is I wouldn't ever want to be a person she would see as a second option. 'If you know what I mean'

"Em!" Natasha shook my shoulder as I seemed to get mixed in my thoughts.

I nodded trying to be as much positive I can, I was being too much I suppose..

I sighed and smiled at her before speaking.