iv

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Come on Nori! Hurry!" Eiji called out from over her shoulder, gripping tightly onto her Kasa.

"Lady Eiji," the exhausted blue-haired male exhaled as he dragged his feet along the dirt road, trying his best to catch up to the energetic female, though she was disguised as a male. Nori was the only one she trusted enough to tell this information, and it was for a good reason. Nori took his job seriously and hadn't slept in 2 days because of it. He was sure if he traveled any farther, he would collapse. "We've been traveling for days now, and I've gotten no rest-"

"And what did I tell you about there is no need for you to keep watch at night?" The woman puffed her cheeks out angrily, though it looked more like she was a cute chipmunk instead of an angry woman. "And you don't have to be so formal with me."

"Have you not heard of the King of Curses, Lady Eiji?" Nori asked, completely ignoring her request. "It's been wandering around, massacring villages, mostly in this area we are traveling through!"

"Nori, you are such a worrywart," Eiji smiled gently at Nori. "The possibility of us running into the King of Curses is very slim, and besides, if we met the King of Curses, I'd like to talk to him." Eiji linked her hands behind her back, humming her favorite tune.

Nori suspiciously followed her, not really sure why she'd want to talk to the King of Curses, and not kill him on sight. "What you'd want to talk to it about, Lady Eiji?"

"I would like to ask him which is better, a punch or a kick?"

Eiji and Nori stared at each other, both knowing that is not all she'd want to ask.

"Okay fine, I wanted to ask him what his favorite color is," Eiji mumbled like she was a kid getting told off by her parents.

"HA! I knew it!" Nori said triumphantly.

"But I ask everyone what their favorite color is, why is he any different?" she titled her head like a confused puppy.

Nori looked at her, shocked by the fact that she didn't see the difference between a murderer and a regular person.

"Because," Nori started. "It is a murderer,"

"But aren't we murderers too? We have killed our fair share of curse users."

"The difference is that we don't do it because we want to, or because it's fun, we do it because we have to-"

Eiji shushed him, "A murderer is a murderer, no matter their reason."

Nori was at a loss for words. with a defeated sigh he nodded his head in agreement.

"Come on, let's get home now," Eiji smiled.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"How boring," Sukuna yawned as he sat on top of a pile of lifeless bodies, lazily examining the facial features of the head of the strongest jujutsu sorcerer in the village, who died from the shock of his head separating from his body. "All these jujutsu sorcerers are weak."

If only he had a challenge, somebody who could entertain him for longer than a few minutes. Somebody strong enough to make him go all out against them.

Sukuna laughed at the thought. There was no one in the world stronger than him.

"What's so funny Master Sukuna?" Uraume tilted their head.

"Nothing," Sukuna said, tossing the head to the side, "I heard there was a sorcerer in Heian-kyō who's supposedly the strongest. Let's go kill some jujutsu sorcerers."

(A/N: Heian-kyō is modern-day Kyoto)

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

akjskjfksjksjkajklakjlfgjk GUYS, I FOUND SUKUNA AS NEZUKO AND ITS ADORABLE

I am in love with every single one of these! The internet is a great place sometimes

I am in love with every single one of these! The internet is a great place sometimes. Anyway, I had written this chapter a while ago, but I didn't want to post it because I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a prequel instead of making one giant book but I decided against it. Don't forget to comment and vote, it really helps me out (mostly my low self-esteem but we don't talk about that)!