#20 Problems

~ Temptations - Ryan Trey ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Harley wake up!" Cam shouts as she shakes my shoulder. My eyes slowly flutter and I look around. We're here. "I want to explore." Cam grabs my hand dragging me out of the car.

I laugh while stretching my muscles. It was a long 14 hour drive and we left early. "Come on!" Cam squeals. She has a lot of energy for someone who had to wake up at 5 in the morning. Then again she slept the whole car ride.

We grab our bags from the car before walking in where Ollie and Evelyn are waiting for us. "There's four bedrooms right?" Evelyn asks.

"Yeah, you've been here before, you should know," I tell her as we walk up the stairs. Ollie snatches my bags from my hands and begins carrying them upstairs himself.

I roll my eyes letting him. "Yeah, I just forgot. So a room for the parents, Ollie and I, Cam and Harley and then Grey alone?" Evelyn asks.

Ollie chokes on his spit. "Why would it be just us?" He asks.

Evelyn shrugs. "You invited me and Harley invited Cam. I just thought that's how we're splitting bedrooms," she explains. Or she still probably thinks she has a chance with Ollie.

Ollie shakes his head and walks into a master bedroom. Two queen beds, and three dressers. "Well we are short one room this year since Grey decided to come. A room for my parents, a room for Harley's parents, a room for Grey and this room for us," he announces.

At least we get the biggest room in the house.

"Harley and I will take this bed and Cam and Evelyn on the other," Ollie declares as he jumps onto one of the queen sized beds.

I look at Cam who does not look happy with the arrangement. "We'll decide later. I'm hungry." I turn back around and walk downstairs with Cam and the others following.

"Living room, bathroom, laundry," I mutter pointing to each door until we reach the kitchen.

"You can see the lake from here. There's also a hot tub out there," I tell them as I point to the window. Ollie's and I's parents already came here but decided to go to town. I doubt they'll be here muh.

Leaving five teenagers-- young adults alone in the house probably isn't the best idea. But the only person they don't trust is Grey. They probably shouldn't trust Ollie either or as much but his parents think he's a good boy solely for the fact that he gets amazing grades.

"Ugh I love hot tubs. I used to have one when I lived in iceland. It was amazing," Cam sighs back to the memories.

I open the fridge as Ollie talks to her more about the places she's lived. So our parents haven't gone shopping yet. "Ollie, can you ask your brother to pick up food on the way?" I ask him

A loud horn and music is suddenly heard, gradually getting louder. "Looks like he's here," Ollie grumbles under his breath as we all jog to the front. I open the door to see Emmett and Grey.

In a red, drop top, Lamborghini.

Holy shit.

Ollie laughs running over to the car. "Grey who's fucking car is this?" He asks. Cam and I slowly approach them.

"It's mine. Bought it a few weeks ago, picked it up last night," he says as he gets out of the driver's seat. But not the normal way by opening the door. He jumps over it instead. Emmett does the same on the other side.

"How the hell were you able to afford that?" I ask.

He shrugs, taking his bags out of the car. "I work hard for it Angel," he replies. "What's for dinner? I'm hungry."