Part: 14 Adorable Angel

After three months

Sidnaaz didn't come to know how the three months passed with their Angel. She was growing so fast in front of their eyes. Her cheeks became chubby and now she screamed, smiled, reacted to their voices, grabbed things, put things in her mouth, controlled moment of her head, rolled over, recognised her parents, and she was becoming more beautiful and cuter day by day. Her skin colour was very fair and her facial features were very sharp. She had beautiful black eyes like her Mumma and daddy. Her black hair was still short. Sidnaaz were enjoying every moment with their Angel to the fullest. She had completed them and doubled their happiness. She made them laugh a lot with her cute antics. She was their lifeline. They felt like she was born yesterday only. They were taking proper care of their Angel in the best possible way.

Sidharth was extremely overprotective for his daughter as he was for his wife. Angel was completely like her father, she slept while frowning. If someone else picked her up, she knitted her brows and glared at them in anger or sometimes screamed at them. She loved to be in her Mumma and Papa only. She only wanted them to carry her and play with her. She didn't like when her Mumma played with Golu, her brother who was Mukti's son. His name was Arjun, but everybody called him Golu because of her big black eyes. She cried and shrieked loudly when her mother picked him up. She was possessive for her parents as her father.

It was evening time, Sidharth had gone to the office and Sana was playing with her Angel. Angel was lying on her sheet on the bed, wearing a cute red frock with matching hairband, botties and mittens. Sana was sitting in front of her, crossing her legs. Her toys were scattered all over the bed. Sana was shaking rattle above her eyes.

"Ah-ah," she was taking out cute voices, trying to reach out for the rattle by waving her arms and kicking her legs strongly. She wanted to grasp the toy. She was also trying to lift her head from the bed.

Sana was giggling, seeing her cute antics.

"Grab it, Angel. You can do it." She encouraged her, bringing the rattle closer to her.

"Ooh," she shrieked and grabbed it from her mother's hand.

She shook it cheerily, moving her legs in excitement.

She smiled broadly and gleefully at her Angel. "Well done, my doll. Mumma is so proud of you." She leaned over her and kissed her cheek. Then caressed her nose against her lovingly.

She sat back and as she tapped Angel's nose with her forefinger, first an adorable smile touched her lips and then she laughed, making a cute sound, shaking her head. Her nose was the button of her smile and laugh. She used to always laugh when somebody tapped her nose. Sana was doing this again and again to see her pretty toothless smile and to hear her soft and cute laugh which was soothing music to the ear. There was a constant wide and cheerful smile on Sana's face. She never got bored playing with her daughter. She was her whole world. She was her little bundle of joy, her happiness.

She rolled over on her front after a minute and raised her head. She yelled gleefully, moving her head up and down.

Sana laughed, seeing her. "Wow, Angel, you're growing so fast."

She was trying hard to move forward by pressing her legs against the bed.

After a few minutes, she frowned at her Mumma before crying, indirectly telling her Mumma to hold her in her arms. She was whimpering, making an adorable face, moving her legs rapidly, and she placed her face down on the bed.