29 | drowned blood

Hating Cara would be an understatement

The moment she came face to face with me I knew something was odd. It wasn't just that she had her claws out for my man but there was just something about her that set me off completely.

As soon as I connected my lips against Enzo's the feeling of relief flooded through my whole body.

Compared to a waterfall it rushed down a hundred times faster almost consuming all my organs with the beautiful feeling.

I liked kissing him, hell I liked having his naked body underneath or hovering over mine but what I dreaded the most was him simply kissing me out of the blue or catching him staring at me until I looked back at him.

I knew the feeling of relief and excitement wasn't one-sided. 

A few times I also caught myself hesitatingly wrapping my arms around his chest without knowing why I did it but as quickly as his body relaxed and he leaned back, letting his shoulder fall I knew he enjoyed my touch too.

Not just the sexual once but also the casual once I caught myself doing unintentionally.

And not once did I regret anything not since I returned back.

Maybe a new start was really what I needed, not that I began as peaceful as I planned it would. But when did anything go as planned?

"Where the hell were you?" Alexandro demanded stalking close up to me.

"I was kidnapped and escaped.. after causing a rather disturbing scene," I replied bored twirling his silver rings on his fingers. I liked the snake one his index finger the most.

"You got what?" Enzo yelled holding me onto my upper arms, eyes wide.

"Kid-napped, more like Adult- napped from our doorstep," I replied casually continuing with my distraction.

"Who the fuck did it?" He asked in return furiously. Furious wouldn't even describe it properly it would be more like fuming, raging. 

Looking up to him I took a deep breath preparing myself for a very long explanation.

"Remember the dinner we went through the day I returned to Milan? Well, our lovely friend we meet there paid me a second visit, I made sure the slit thought his neck was deep enough for him not for him to pay me a third one..."