10.2(Added Kazutora)

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-When they find you staring, He would do his level best to act like he didn't notice and try to act super cool but would end up making a funny mess that would result in you seeing something funny.

Naoto Tachibana.
--When they find you staring,He would continue whatever he was doing without a care as if he didn't know you were staring but if its gets to much, he will turn around and face your eyes with a vine popping on his neck "Y/n need something?"(irritated)

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
--When they find you staring, He would give a grin along with a peace sign. "Y/n!" (Calling you)

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
--When they find you staring, He would become startled and look away in embarrassment opting to hide away from your gaze instead when he can't hide he would be blunt "Oi Y/n, what's with the stare?"( Flustered)

Takashi Mitsuya.
-When they find you staring, he would immediately blush looking away for a few seconds before finally meeting your gaze and giving a flustered happy smile "Um Y/n?" (Questioning)

Tetta Kisaki.
-When they find you staring,He would just ignore it basically just continuing with his work but after a long long time when you do look away that's when he will look at you, wondering why you stopped looking.

Shuji Hanma.
-When they find you staring, He would grin giving you a wink while tilting his head rightwards in question. "Hmmm?"

Keisuke Baji.
-When they find you staring, He would be super confused, pointing at himself and tilting his head while bluntly staring back at you in question. "Oi, do I have something on my face???"

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-When they find you staring, He would grin than hold his chin while expertly doing one of the cool princes pose he read in one of his shojo manga.

Kazutora Hanemiya
-When they find you staring, He would chuckle, tilting his head and asking you "Nana Y/n, why are you staring so much?" Than he will the one to stare at you even though you wouldn't stare at him.

---Guess who is back after being sick for a week..Yes it is Author!Author apologizes for the long delay and short update but Author will drill updates constantly now---

---Author has some news..did readers find out that in episode 16 there is a scene missing of Baji San and Kazutora from the manga??? Author found out and Author will not have it!!!! Author does not want to miss any juicy scenes so Author will start reading the manga! Which also means more new males will be added very soon but not very sure here or in other book---

Readers trying to comprehend what Author just said: