Part 6

John Market Pov

Everyday for the pass two weeks around lunch I leave something nice on Olive desk. But she still haven't said anything about them.

Maybe because you didn't tell her it's from you.

They voice in my head said and I smacked my forehead. Stupid stupid stupid. When she went to check on Luna like she always does round this time. I left her some strawberries and a note.

Something sweet for someone sweet please have dinner with me

Something sweet for someone sweet please have dinner with me. JM

Cheesy I know but hoping it works. What sucks the most is I got that line from Luna. The kid really been helping me out. I don't even know why she like me. When kids see me they cross the street literally.

Then I left the office like I always do scared of her reaction. I'm grown ass man I'm 6'4 223 pounds. I've been in more fights then I can count and tattoos don't even hurt anymore.

But I'm afraid to be rejected by this 5'4 approximately 140 pounds woman. I'm not use to rejection women usually throw themselves at me.

After about an hour later I went back into my office. Setting at my desk I blushed at the little olive color teddy bear. With a little note that says yes.

She said yes a few minutes later she came into my office giving me some food

She said yes a few minutes later she came into my office giving me some food. Sitting in front of me passing me my plate and fork. "What time?" She said "I'm picking up at 7 dress comfy" I told her and she nod.

Halfway through our meal she stopped and looked at me. "If us dating doesn't end well. Will I still have my job?" She asked me and I nod. "Can I get that writing?" She says and I nod again at her.

It's not going to end so I don't mind signing a few papers. Just so she can have insurance about her job. She's smart I can tell you that much. "Your not married or you cause if I fall for you and you end up married I'll stab you" she said looking me in my eyes.

I can tell she's serious but I find it funny. She's so tiny how much damage can she do. Like really after lunch she went back to work. I start making plans for our date.