11: I'm Sorry

Third Person POV

It's been a week since Jungkook broke up with Lisa and got his best friends back. But Taehyung, he never came back. Jungkook begged and cried but that was of no use. Taehyung was deeply hurt by Jungkook's words. It hurt even more because it was Jungkook who said that, he guy he loves.

Jungkook was currently sitting in his room, staring at the photos Taehyung had taken. All of the photos showed a different Jungkook, a Jungkook who was carefree.

He doesn't remember a time in the past when he was this happy. His life went in gaining his parents attention by studying hard and getting good grades until the age of 14, when he understood that his parents don't give a shit about all he was doing.

There was no appreciation, no gifts, no traveling, no fun. They only time he went out was the business meetings, in which his parents strictly told him to behave. It was said that he got all he wanted, but that wasn't true.

The only thing he wanted was his parents love, which he never got.

When he made friends to try to complete that part of his heart which parents should fill, they just used him for money and fame.

He completely changed after that. He became reserved and cold and distant from every human being out there.

Now his world was filled with cars and games.

When he reached 17, he met Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok. They became his good friends. You can say, his best friends.

He started going out with them more, he started breaking in shops and all and he started having fun with that. Soon they became a couple and started spending more time with each other. And Jungkook started feeling lonely once again.

Then at the age of 20, he met Lisa. She was the first one to give him complete attention. It felt like he wasn't the second choice for her. His parents first choice was their company, his friends' first choice were each other because they were a couple.

And that was the reason he started liking her. Even though they spent most of the time going for shopping or going to the clubs or their costly dates or the sex, he didn't care. He had the money, he just wanted to have a person who will give him all their attention and love.

He started trusting her more. But he didn't know she was only playing with him for his money, just like all the others, leaving the Yoonminseok couple did.

Then he met Taehyung. A complete stranger in his life and a MOBILE GHOST. He decided to return him and get his phone back but Taehyung was different.

Even though Jungkook was a stranger for Taehyung, Taehyung never made him feel like that. Every day became an adventure for him.

The way he made him laugh and had fun and the way he made him forget all his struggles, it was new for Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes watered remembering the memories with Taehyung. The thing he wanted was given to him by Taehyung. It felt like god blessed Taehyung in his life after all those shitty years he lived. And he just pushed away Taehyung like that.

" T-Tae...." Now tears were flowing non-stop. He started hiccupping. He wanted Taehyung, he needs Taehyung.

He started telling everything about his life story. He told him how sorry he was but there was no sign of Taehyung.

He lied on his bed keeping his mobile in his hand. He closed his eyes, tears falling out of them as he sobbed lowly with his head down. 

" I found out what I hate."