12

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep, He will stare dreamily at you face while internally talking about how cute you are while sitting near you.

Naoto Tachibana.
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep,He will sigh staring at you face than internally contemplate whether to wake you up because you might get neck pain later(you have your head tilted)  or to let you sleep in peace.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep,
He will smile his cat like mischievous smile than probably take a REMOVABLE pen/marker and draw on your face or doze off next to you while hugging you.

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep,
He will look around than back at you than he will gently carry you in a princess style without waking you up and place you somewhere more private and comfortable.

Takashi Mitsuya.
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep,
He will freeze and blush slightly than lean is face close to yours to closely examine your face than move away his face than cover his red as cheery face than nervously chuckle and give your cheek a light poke.

Tetta Kisaki.
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep,
He would look seriously around than when finding no one, he will lean close to your face, his cheeks slightly pink as he will sigh about why or how you could actually fall asleep during that time than he would sit next to you in peaceful silence not bothering you.

Shuji Hanma.
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep,
He would grin,extremely holding himself back from squashing your cheeks as he will lean down take a few photos than sit down next to you while placing your head on his shoulder.

Keisuke Baji.
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep,
He would take off his jacket and place it on you with softened eyes while guarding you in silence next to your sleeping figure.

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep,
He would take this as an opportunity to do those things that he has seen being done in shojo mangas during situations like those and try to kiss you but an inch from the kiss you would move slightly in your sleep making him fire up like a silent volcano as he would than just stay panicking with embarrassment.

Kazutora Hanemiya
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep,
He would grin slightly touching your hair softly than plopping down next to you and covering both you and himself with his jacket that he took off.

Shinichiro Sano.
-When he finds you dozed off in sleep,
He would lean close, murmuring to himself if your actually asleep than softly touching your cheek. He would than sit next to you in peace while continuing to watch you.