S. Gojo - Drift Away

(If you get a period then this is for you. Gender isn't specific otherwise, if you bleed you bleed.)

"I am one mother fucking second away from ripping out my stomach and decorating our apartment with my entrails. I think they would make lovely streamers."

"Maybe we could blow them up and make balloons?"

"Shut the fuck up, you have no place in my interior design."

Gojo stares at you from the couch, watching as you stand in the middle of the living room, arms clenched over your chest and ranting about what organs would go on which doorway.

He had come home to you pacing the floor, teeth clenched tightly and hunched over like your back was broken. When he asked who broke it, you glared, ignoring him and continuing on your trek. The trek being you walking in circles.

After a while he decided to just entertain whatever you have going on, simply watching you like he could be doing with the TV. Some moments he thinks that maybe he should stop your increasingly gruesome train of thought, but then you bring up something interesting and Gojo losses all will to stop you.

What can he say, he has a soft spot for stupid ideas.

"I could also rip the skin off my stomach and stretch it over some plastic. Then I'd have a skin umbrella. That's pretty fucking high fashion." You continue, rambling on and on, your pace quickening.

"Why the stomach? I'd pay to have your ass on my umbrella."

You glower at him, marching up in front of him and pushing your foot onto the couch between his legs. Leaning over him, you let your shadowed eyes stare directly at his.

"I'm not bleeding out of my ass right now. In fact, my ass feels great. So keep your head out of yours, and let me distract myself."

He just smiles up at you, tilting his head and letting his white hair flop to the side. "And why are you distracting yourself?"

"I'm on my period and it feels like my stomach is in a washing machine falling off a plane." You say slowly and quietly, like talking to a baby. "If I don't distract myself, I'm going to get nastily whiny, and I'd rather not have that happen."

"Aw~ Why not? I'd like to see that."

"And I'd like to see your head ripped off your body!"

The man gasps, pressing his hand to his chest and the other clasping your shoulder. "How rude!"

Standing up straighter, you feel his hand slide off of you, and you relax your shoulders slowly. You take a breath, wincing at the sharp pain hitting at your lower abdomen. It's getting worse.

"In complete honesty." You admit, pressing your palm to the bottom of your stomach. "It hurts so fucking bad."

You expect a jibe from Gojo, maybe a innuendo or a show of his gross smile that means he's not taking you seriously. It's not that you don't trust him to care, it's just something you don't bother him with a lot.

Instead, he reaches up and lets his hands wrap around your waist, pushing up your shirt so that the heat from his fingers directly finds your skin. The feeling is smooth but rough, his tender touch paired with his calloused palms. It's a feeling you're quite used to by now.

"Lay down with me." He says rather then asks, pushing your foot off the couch and pulling you closer to him. You place your hands on his shoulders to stabilize yourself.

"I don't want to-"

"Too fucking bad, c'mon."

Standing up, Gojo lets go of your waist with one hand, sliding the other one behind your back and guiding you toward the bedroom. His finger traces little circles on the small of your back as you walk, and you can't find it within yourself to debate with him any longer. Mainly because he's a pain in the ass to deal with.