Chapter 16

"Who are you?" He asked in a deadly tone. I gasped at him, how is this possible? "I'm Natasha, y-your fiancé Ahk." I placed a hand on his arm gently, he in return shoved me away from him.

Tears sprung to my eyes, "I do not know you nor where I am. I am Ahkmenrah, Fourth King of the Fourth King. Ruler of the land of my fathers. You are not my fiancé, I am not the father of that bastard child. Now I will ask once and only once. Where am I?"

His eyes were hard and emotionless, with those eyes anger coursed through my veins. How could this happen to us? We were supposed to become a happy family with nothing wrong, I blame this on the Gods and Goddesses of Egypt.

"Get away from me vile woman. Who put you up to this my brother?" I resisted the urge to slap him across the face.

I slowly stood up backing away from him, "You are at the Museum of Natural History, your brother did not put me up to this-" he cut me off with a loud shouting voice.

"Then who did? Was it the healer? Are you a servant of Seth?"

I couldn't handle this, the stress was not good for the baby nor for me. My heart beat increased, my palms and forehead broke out in a light sweat.

I finally snapped, sick of his attitude. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you Ahkmenrah? You know who I am, I am Natasha Lauren Daley. Your girlfriend, fiancé and the mother of your son! How can you do this to me? H-how can you do this to your son!? That spell you just a did was supposed to make you mortal again so then you and I could live together. Sorry to burst your bubble but you died 3000 years ago when your brother sent those troops to kill your love Kalyan. He also ended up getting your son killed."

His face became hard with rage, never have I seen him like this before. "How dare you speak to me that way woman. No one is allowed to speak of Kalyan, she left me! I do not care who you are or claim to to be. I was to be married to Kalyan not you Natasha. Whatever witch craft this is, stop it now. Let the Gods of Egypt have mercy on your soul for I shall give you none if you do not leave this instant."

I set my jaw into place, my body was out of control, taking deep breaths I tried to calm myself down but to no avail. I started walking away slowly, wishing. Wishing that he would change his mind, that he was playing some sort of sick joke that we would end up laughing over in ten years with our son. Or even if it was a dream and I would wake up in bed alone with my baby bump, Ahkmenrah still an exhibit.

Only this wasn't a joke, or even a dream. This was real life.

I placed a hand on the door frame of his temple, turning slightly I spoke in a harsh whisper. Loud enough for him to hear, "If you can't remember me, please remember Larry Daley." I turned fully to him, "Ahkemrah I need you, this baby needs you. I can only raise a child on my own for so long. I still love you."

As I walked down the hallway I felt my stomach contracting slightly. At first it was a dull ache, like eating too much food too quickly. When I reached the balcony that overlooked everything I saw dad looking around for me.

"Hey honey, I was just looking for you." I smiled shakily, a sharp pain jabbed my stomach. The last thing I remember is that two voices were shouting to me.

One was dad's calls for me. The other was in my head, it was Ahk.

"I'm sorry my queen."

-------------------------

I could hear faint voices talking around me, two were familiar and the other was new to me. I slowly opened my eyes but suddenly closed them again when the light hit them.