Chapter 45 - War Arc

Naruto looked at Kurama Isobu standing in front of him in the Large Field.

"Naruto..What about other Tailed Beast?" asked Kurama.

"Gaara and Shikaku will stay together for a while as upcoming war in coming. After that..Shikaku will be released. Same goes for Yugito Fu. As for Eight Tails and His Jinjuriki..I will talk to them alone." said Naruto.

"Uzumaki Naruto..I always knew you will cause trouble and see..Where we are now!" said Isobu. Rin was in her Palms resting due to Ritual.

"I saved her. I respected her! And she betrayed me. I gave you freedom without killing Rin! What else do you expect me to do!?" asked Naruto. Isobu became silent.

"Naruto. Calm down.." said Kurama.

"Kurama. I want a favor." asked Naruto.

"Ask away." asked Kurama.

"Can you keep my body save with you for a while. I will be leaving it for a while." said Naruto.

"What the hell?" asked Isobu.

"Naruto will be transferring his conciseness in his other body. Or to be precise..Artificial body.." said Kurama.

"What's the Catch?" asked Isobu.

"That body has Zero-Tails in it." said Kurama dropping bomb.

"WHAT!? IT MAKES HIM A JINJURIKI...indirectly.." said Isobu. Naruto and Kurama nodded.

"And what are you planning?!" asked Isobu.

Naruto activated his Jutsu and went in other Body. Kurama grabbed Naruto's body and gathered it in a Charka Ball full of protection and warmth.

Konaha
(Uchiha Compound) 

The Cylinder Container in the Basement busted and a body came out. It was Naruto. The body has white Hairs and Red eye. Naruto opened his eye and clenched his Fist.

He sensed Zero-Tails presence and smirked.

"So this is the strength of a true Jinjuriki.." said Naruto. Naruto used Teleportation and came over Konaha. He flew towards Uchiha Estate and knocked on Sasuke's House. The Door opened revealing Sasuke.

"Who-"

Sasuke was pushed back and door closed. Sasuke had Sharingan activated and sword on the Hand.

"Who the Hell are you!? Speak up!" roared Sasuke.

"Sasuke.." said Naruto. Sasuke froze as recognized voice. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's collar and slammed him against Wall.

"Where is mother and Itachi!?" asked Sasuke.

"In Uzumaki Village." said Naruto calmly.

"Why are you..here?" asked Sasuke.

"A proposal." said Naruto.

"I don't fucking trust you!" said Sasuke.

"Hm..Don't you want Uchiha Clan to live? You know War is coming right? I can save them all and give you back Itachi and Mikoto." said Naruto.

"W-What are you talking about Naruto!?" asked Sasuke.

"Sasuke. You know how Uchiha are treated after Kyubi attack? They are treated like tools! I can assure you nothing his such as in my Kingdom! We even have Uchiha Compound! And in Special safe place...Unlike Konaha..at borders!" said Naruto.