CHAPITRE*8*

Waking up in the arms of your very handsome bestie slush crush slush future date is the best way to start your day.

I looked at the time on my phone it was 6:50 and school starts at 8:00, we still have more time but wanting to be the good girl I am, I wanted to surprise Glady with a scrumptious breakfast.

I looked at my waist to find two large hands securing me to a hard chest, I tried to move slowly so I would not wake him up but I end up failing with him tightening his hold even more.

Maybe I should tickle him?
Nah, that won't work, Glady is not ticklish...

I got an idea...

I took the pillow from under my head, and slipped away fast from Gladis's arm, replacing myself with a pillow. Getting up from the bed and seeing how the big tattooed boy is crushing that pillow under him was a very cute sight.

Poor pillow...

Sprinting out quietly from the room, I headed towards the kitchen to make some pancakes, believe it or not, the huge scary looking bad boy who's cuddling with a pillow in the other room, loves to eat strawberry pancakes with too much strawberry sauce.
Not me though, am a very loyal chocolate fan.

I took the ingridiants and started mixing, not sure if it was the right way to do, but that what the internet says.

But your mother said not to listen to the internet, my inner voice pointed.

Ignore, ignore, ignore...

It won't be that bad right?

I took the pan and started making my very first pancake.

After finishing I put all of them in a plate and looked adoringly at my art work.

They looked like pancakes, but smelled like omelette? Bread? I don't know but Gladis will like them...

I heard foot steps echoing through the house until a tall figure was in the door way looking sleepy and tired, I can see his nose twitching trying to recognize the sent of the food.

It still looked like pancakes though, gee...

"Baby what are you doing?" He asked slightly confused while looking at my master piece.
"Im making pancakes Glady, sit down, I will serve you" he looked hesitant for a second before sitting at the table.
I placed three pancakes on the plate and added strawberry syrup on it, and served Glady...

Still looking hesitant he grabbed the spoon and took a big bite out of it.
He shewed on it twice before his eyes widened and teared up, his face was so red.

Did you poison him? My inner voice questioned.

Before I can say anything he sprinted from his seat and spitted everything in the sink.
Turning around he looked at me shocked and guilty.

Welp, this is awkward...

He paced to me and held my face in his palms, I didn't know I was tearing up until he squeezed my cheeks, "baby Im so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, im sorry baby come here" he held me close and I buried my face in his chest.

"Its not your fault Glady, I should've never believed the internet" he chuckled lowly and picked me up to set me on the counter, " How about next time we do it together? And today we just have some croissant and strawberry starbucks smoothie? I know its your best" my eyes lit up on his idea before launching myself on him and giving him kisses all over.
I just adore how much a strawberry fan he is.

We went to our rooms to change outfits, I wore strawberry sweater just because its strawberries day and matched it with a denim skirt with white sneakers.