55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous

Warning: brief snippet containing cnc.

Song: Pretty Little Fears - 6LACK ft J.Cole (slowed + reverb)
One of my fave songs of all time. Especially J.Cole's verse, that shit is 🤌🏽✨

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

No words.

No words come to mind nor can they describe the sensation pulsing through my body at this moment. 

After what seems to be the hundredth time, my body quivers allowing a small breathless gasp to escape my lips even before I can force my eyes open.

And then another strangled sound leaves my lips as my hips lift off the bed on their own accord and push further into the source of the sensation.

A low guttural sound fills the air while I'm left to suck in a breath as all air escapes me.

I tilt my head, too lost in the feeling of the warm wet tounge assaulting my pussy to realize that Alessio's not in bed next to me.

Instead he's groaning and grunting beneath the covers and the sounds send shocks through my body.

The strokes of his tongue thrusting into my pussy, the calloused pads of his fingers rubbing my clit, the rough tickle of his scruff against the skin of my inner thighs and most of all, the tenderness in my pussy.

It's all too much and by the time I'm awake enough to gather my surroundings, I'm crying out as my orgasm rips through me.

The over stimulation quickly grows to be too much and I find myself instantly lifting the covers up to look down at the mop of brown hair buried between my legs.

I'm panting and by the time I reach down to thread my hands in Alessio's hair, he stops and allows me to tilt his head up.

I stare down at the man nested between my parted thighs. His cheeks are flushed, his hair is a mess and his lips are wet, swollen and red. They're glistening in my cum and when he swipes his tongue across his lips, cleaning me off, a lazy smile graces them.

"Buongiorno, dolcezza." He murmurs, his morning voice throaty and thick. (Good morning, sweetness)

I could get used to waking up like this.

I exhale heavily as Alessio moves to hover over me before connecting our lips in a chaste kiss. I briefly remember him asking if he could wake me up with an orgasm, I thought he was referring to some sort of morning sex. This however, was much better, considering I'm still extremely sore.

I'm still too flustered to even care about morning breath and considering he was just eating me out like it was his breakfast, I highly doubt he would mind right now. I'm proven right when he tilts my head and pushes his tongue through the seam of my lips with a low groan, one that I reciprocate as soon as I taste myself.

He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine but his eyes remain open.

He's watching me, trying to get a read on my emotions and when he can't find one he just comes out with it. "How are you feeling?" He breathes as his eyes search mine with uncertainty.