2021....

So, here we are again. Promised myself I wasn't gonna do this bc it's taken over a year to do the last one and my depression sessions are getting too frequent but HEY HO, HERE WE GO.

IM GONNA DO IT!

No telling when it'll get updated but if you've enjoyed this story and would like to read another fairly similar, I am officially writing another Love Island book!! I've had a lot of you guys in my notice boards and dms asking to do this and I was...

No telling when it'll get updated but if you've enjoyed this story and would like to read another fairly similar, I am officially writing another Love Island book!! I've had a lot of you guys in my notice boards and dms asking to do this and I was a little hesitant because the initial people in the villa were kinda shit. But it's getting slightly better now.

And hopefully I can make them a little more bearable and a little less boring lmao 🥴😬😂💀

The first chapter is already up, a brief intro and insight to the OC i have created! And I'm now sitting through the first two weeks of the show trying to write something.

Hope you all enjoyed this book though, I'll maybe add a few bonus chapters now and then of Sursh and Luke's post villa days (I'm not gonna include the lucie situation though bc they're cute together and all but I never really liked her if I'm being honest) but other than that, this story is finished!!!

As Sursh would probably say, over and out you horny ass bitches, i purple you all. ✌🏼👋🏼 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜