EXTRA

╰┈➤EXTRA CHAPTER ; N

  ╰┈➤EXTRA CHAPTER ; N. KUGISAKI

══════════════════

"You want to... what?"

The woman in front of me looked at me like I had grew two heads after asked the same question for the fifth already.

"Lets. Go. Shopping"

"T-together?"

She nodded in confirmation before saying firmly, "Together".

I felt my face grow hot as I gaped at the ginger.

'OHMYGOSHSHEWANTSTOGOONAGIRLSDAYOUTWITHME?!?!DOESTHISMEANSHESAYSYESTOMYPROPOSAL??'

I pushed down my inner crisis and looked at her dead in the eyes trying not to jump up in excitement, "yes."

So off we went into the city rather than being stuck in the school. I still couldn't believe it though. Does this mean I'm like, married now?

"Sooo... Why are you asking me of all people?"

She let out a laugh, "Did you really expect me to choose going with those boys? They dress like they've crawled out of a junk yard"

I chuckled awkwardly at her straightforwardness. Her wording was very interesting to say the least.

"What do you need to go to shop for exactly?"

"Well, I need some new clothes and plus we need to get to know eachother better. Think of it like a date"

My eyes widened subconsciously and I could of swore I felt steam leave out of my ears.

"A-A-A-A––"

"You okay?–"

"A DATE?!?!????" I jumped in the air with bliss and she just smiled slightly and nodded.

"Why do you seem so surprised? Never been on a date before?" Kugisaki said with more of a teasing tone.

I shook my head rapidly, "I ask them for marriage and then they leave with this mean expression on their face after shouting at me. The world is so cruel to me..."

I started to sulk until I felt an arm grab onto my elbow, linking our arms together. I turned my head slowly towards her and she was staring at me with a close–eyes smile. It actually seemed genuine rather than the usual cocky ones she would have on.

'MAYDAY! MAYDAY! PHYSICAL CONTACT! PHYSICAL CONTACT!'

I felt my knees go weak as she pulled me along happily whilst she looked in the windows of various clothing shops. She took me in for some and looked at various skirts, dresses, shirts, hoodies, jeans and all that jazz.

She even tried stuff on and allowed me to judge whether it looked good on her or not.

'anything would probably look good on her, she could wear a trash bag and would still look great...'

She then pulled me to the jewellery section and showed me some pretty dangling earrings. They were both mismatched, one being red and the other a golden yellow.

"Let's buy this, and each wear one earring so we're matching"

She said it with so much confidence I couldn't find the right words without it sounding like I was having a heart attack.

In which I was.

'curse these people making me flustered and stupid'

After she came back from the counter with huge bag fulls of different clothes and the box of earrings still in her hand. She then grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the shop only to take me to the front of a small café.

It had a cute but simple interior with tables and boothes lined up against windows and walls. There were both fake and real flowers scattered around bookshelves and counters that filled the room. It smelt like fresh coffee and bread too.

'well now I'm h u n g r y'

I felt my stomach rumble the slightest big but I coughed abnoxiously loud to divert Nobora's attention from it.

'don't fail me now stomach, this is literally my first date and now you're ruining it'

We were seated in a small booth that was next to the window across from eachother. I scanned through the menu of sweet treats, teas and coffees. We ordered our food and drink and indulged into some idle chit chat.

"Here, have it" Nobora held out the yellow earring that she had prior bought whilst she held the red one in the opposite hand.

"b-b-BuT I'm not worthy of SucH a gift..." I internally died at the nervous voice cracks but she didn't seem to notice or she just didn't care.

She suddenly leaned over the table and turned my head to the side so she could put on the earring.

I froze in place and and started to both inwardly panic and fumble over my thoughts. I heard the small click and retracted, now putting her own in.

"Th-this is pretty u-u-unsuitable for battle. Don't yo-u think?"

"Who cares? What are the curses going to do? Steal it? I doubt that. It's just a simple symbol of friendship."

I covered my mouth in a flustered manner. My world felt like it had been tossed into a washing machine and that I was tumbling with it.

"Thanks... They're pretty..." I mumbled but it was intentionally loud enough for her to hear it.

"You're welcome, [Y/N]"

══════════════════

When I said I wanted to the filler chapters, this is what I meant lol. They'll be done for each character and they will also be multiple for each too whilst progressing through the story. Some will be more platonic than romantic because I plan for some platonic wholesome relationships too!

It's pretty short sorry :( life is very stressful sometimes.

[902 words in total]

[not edited]