Chapter Eleven

Ravis sat alone on the hospital bed. She didn't need it, the pain from before went away, but the damage on the human body was ungodly. Due to Ravis' durability, the body didn't sustain permanent injuries that could affect the daily life of Y/N, but that didn't stop the mandatory recovery instructed by Alex Danvers.

Ravis didn't talk much after the interrogation, she felt too guilty, the emotions conflicted inside her head making everything fuzzy. Having the memories of the past resurface, it brought her back to reality.

This is not my body. She is not a toy.

She knew that, but she can't get the thoughts of being reckless out of her head. She wasn't indestructible like Supergirl, she bleed! Even Supergirl took notice of the vulnerability. She looked down at her -- no Y/N's hands. She followed the crease marks on Y/N's palm, the skin tingling the fingers.

Only if I had never touched her. Only if I had never been alive to do cruel things to the innocent. I only wanted to help, to protect Earth and its inhabitants -- to keep it from following down the path of my former homes. But here I sit alone and well while she is gone. . . And presumably with Scoul.

She stood up from the bed. She looked around the room and left. She needed to see Lena, she had to, out of everyone around her Lena is the closest to Y/N. Supergirl was a hero. Alex Danvers is an agent to help Supergirl. Brainy was a helping hand with an intelligent mind. Nothing she could be or achieve. She flew out of the DEO, and went straight to one place: Luthor Corp.

She flew onto the balcony of Lena's office, and looked through the window to see the CEO talking to people who were ready to leave. She entered without any hesitation.

"Excuse my intrusion, but I need to talk to you Lena Luthor." Ravis said.

Lena stood up from her chair and dismissed the people from her office.

"I hope you have information regarding Y/N, if not, you have five-minutes."

"Out of everyone, Y/N is closer to you." Ravis began. "You care for her deeply. I have an idea on who may have her."

Lena stared down the alien. "And who will that be?"

Ravis bit her lip. "An old friend. Scoul."

"Scowl?" Lena repeated.

"No." Ravis sighed. "Sc-OO-l."

"Get on with it, Ravis."

"I entrust-- I trust you. Because Y/N trusts you." Ravis frowned. "So the information I give you, the others do not know." Lena walked closer to Ravis, her arms closed. "If I can not feel Y/N, that means that Scoul had found a way to manipulate humans to go against me and try to tear me and her apart. He managed to get her then me. She is in danger. Scoul is not sane-- he is not okay. He will do bad things to her if we do not find her soon."

"What bad things?"

Ravis' throat clenched. "One, he'll torture her to get at me. Two, he'll use her to play games. Three, he'll use her as bait to get me."

"Which one is most likely to happen?"

"All." Ravis looked at Lena with puppy-dog eyes.

***

"It's a good day to be alive!" Scoul shouted. "Wouldn't you say the same, doll?" Dull broken eyes, the same one's Ravis saw the first time they met, but this time, they will forever stay that way.

"It's sad. It really is. I mean, look at how beautiful Earth is, and she just couldn't handle the sun! A weakness so anti-climactic! What a bore." He cupped your face. "At least you can satisfy me, right doll?" You gasped at the touch of his fingers. "The sound I can never hate."

Scoul walked away from Y/N. "Let's send Ravis a present. One she won't forget, one she'll never forget. Human technology is such a beauty." He looked down at Y/N's phone. "I wonder if she even noticed the missing items. Maybe not. She'll feel to guilty to care about small things."
He scrolled through the contacts. "Lena Luthor? Ravis can wait. Let's give her a gift instead. Isn't that just lovely, Y/N?"

Y/N's eyes widen, but soon looked down at her feet in defeat. "And there. Don't look so sad, she'll love it! AHAHAHA!"