Part 8

John Market Pov

🛑Mature Content🛑

This wasn't my plan I know she wasn't ready. But I guess she is now taking off my clothes she looked at me like I'm crazy. "Hell no!" She said and I chuckled "I'll fit" I told her she shook her head no.

"That shit is monstrous" she said and I laughed again. Crawling on top of her kissing her neck "I'll make it fit baby"taking off her shirt he breast bounced out. "Prefect" I whisper and she blushed.

Sucking on her beautiful brown breast she moaning. Sliding her pants off looking down she doesn't even have on panties. Her pussy is perfect and dripping with juices.

I don't normally do this but it looks good enough to taste. Going down I spread her legs apart and sending a quick lick up her pussy. Just to taste it and it was delicious.

Pushing my head back down slurping her up. "Fuck" she screamed the more she screamed and cuss. The harder i suck the wetter she got the better she taste. Grabbing one of her breast I flicked her nipples while sucking up all her juices.

She's screaming and moaning are like music to my ears. Not being able to hold back anymore my dick feels like it's going to break. Getting up I rub my head up and down pussy. I was about to push it "boy is you stupid. You better put a condom on!" She yelled at me.

Rolling my eyes I went to the drawer opening the new pack that's been with me since I came here. Pushing it on then I pushed into her slowly.

She winches a bit but she's so fucking wet it's sliding right in. She tight I can feel me stretching her. "You ready baby" I asked before I started to move.

"Yes" she whispered and then I moved sliding all the way out then pushing back in. She moaning to my lips I started off slow letting her get use to the feeling.

I went faster and her legs started to shake. Fuck right there" she moaned. "You like that baby!?" I asked her "fuck yes just like that" she screamed.

Putting her feet on my shoulder pushing her legs back. Then stroking her legs started to shake again and then she creamed all over my dick. It was beautiful every time I went back in I came out with more. I then came in the condom.

Pulling out with a pop laying next to her. I'm ready for another round but I need to know she can handle another one.

Pulling her in my arms "you okay baby?" I asked her and she nod. "I have something for you" I told her rolled to her side to look at me going in my drawer I pass her the little box.

"I had a whole plan to give it to you after the movie and asking you to be my girlfriend. But I guess someone was horny so" I shrug and she laughed at me opening the box.

"This is beautiful John thank you" she said and kissed me

"This is beautiful John thank you" she said and kissed me. Putting it on her neck I kissed her back "ready for round two?" I asked her and he nod getting behind her i arch her back. Slipping a condom back on and slipping into her.