Hell house part 2

Alison giggled as she stomped around in the mud, following Sam and Dean as they walked up to the Murdoch house.

Ali didn't pay much attention to Sam and deans conversation, she just minded her own business, jumping in the mud, in which she would get scolded for in less then five minutes.

Every time her feet hit the ground, her shoes would sink slightly.

They walked up around the old torn down house, and that's when Dean noticed his daughter playing in the mud.

He sighed and gave the girl a look.

"Alison, come on, stop playing in the mud." He held his hand out to her.

Alison giggled and ran towards him, grabbing his hand. Dean couldn't help but chuckle as she muttered an "i love you." resting her head against his arm as they walked.

"I love you, baby, now stop jumping around in the mud, or else me and sammy are gonna have to strap you to the roof of baby on the way back." Dean told her as he scooped her up.

"Yep, you'll be too muddy to ride in the car." Sam said as he tickled her.

Alison laughed and kicked her legs, trying to get sam to stop.

"Otay! Otay! I'll stop!" She laughed.

"Promise?" Dean asked her.

Ali nodded quickly.

"Okay, then." Dean held onto her ankles while she played with his hair.

They looked around, and Dean pulled out his emf detector, but it wasn't working. Sam walked over to them.

"You got something?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. The emf's no good." Dean said.

"Why?"

"I think the power lines still got a little juice in it, it's messing with all the readings."

Sam sighed as dean put the device away.

"Yeah, that'd do it." Sam stated.

"Come on, let's go." Dean started towards the house, still holding on to his daughter.

"All right, kiddo, duck." Dean grunted slightly as he bent down and Alison ducked so they could get through the doorway.

Once they were in the house, dean helped Alison off of his shoulders and set her back on the ground. Her head shot up when she heard thunder, and she latched onto deans arm.

Dean sighed. Alison never liked storms, and one was right above them.

"It's just thunder, baby." Dean stroked her hair.

He took her hand, and they started walking through the house.

"Looks like old man Murdoch was a bit of a tagged during his time." Dean said, looking at symbols on the walls.

"And after his time, too. The reverse cross has been used by satanists for centuries, but this sigil of sulfur didn't show up in San Francisco until the sixties." Sam held up his phone and took a picture.

"This is exactly why you never get laid." Dean said and kept walking around.

"Hey, what about this one? You seen this one before?" Dean asked, gesturing to another symbol on the wall.

Sam turned and walked towards his brother and niece.

"No." He said, then snapped a picture.

"I have." Dean said. "Somewhere."