Part 9

Olive Green POV

I'm driving to work having an heated conversation with Luna. She don't listen she always thing she right. I soon start whooping her little ass.

"Oatmeal is to better then git's"
she said
"That's a lie and you know it. It's nasty"
I told her
"Oatmeal is way better and it's sweet you can put fruits in it"
she said
It's been like this all morning.

I'm almost at work "Olive?"  "Yes baby" I answered. "Are you having a allergic reaction?" She asked me "no honey why would you ask that" I said "you neck is covered in red hives" my mouth opened and closed like a fish.

"And you've been walking weird since you picked me up. Are you sick or something" she questioned. Parking the car I got my stuff out and her "see your doing it again" not know what to say or do.

I just walked her to daycare kissing her cheek and leaving for my office. Walking in the office rest John  coffee on his desk. Going to my office and start my work for the day.

Not long he was in my office "hey baby" I stood up giving him a hug "hi" I said "don't you look beautiful today" he tons me and I blush red.

"What do we have this morning?" He asks me "your free until noon" I said he said good then wiped everything off my desk

"What do we have this morning?" He asks me "your free until noon" I said he said good then wiped everything off my desk. Raising my skirt dropping his pants. He tore a condom then slid it in his dick pushing inside me.

35 minutes later

John is wiping me off putting my panties on. Picking me up kissing my neck "when Luna ask why I'm walking funny again ima send her to you" I told him and he laughed at me.

Helping him put everything back on my desk.  Then he left for his office i opened some emails making sure everything is fine.  Paying some bills and making sure all of the meetings are still on for the today.

After I told I John we have to leave in 10 minutes to make sure we get to the meeting on time. I sat down and my cell phone rang. "Hello?" I answered.  "Hi Ms.Green I'm calling to tell you that we're sending back the payment you just sent us. That bill had been paid for the next few months" she said I told her okay then hanged up.

What the hell who will pay my..... stopping that dumb ass question I got up going to John I sat on his lap. "Baby did you pay my light bill?" I asked him and he nod "and water, gas, heat etc" I looked at him.

"Why would you do that?" I asked him with a bit of attitude which I guess he didn't care for. He picked me up and rest me on the desk standing between my legs putting his hand around my neck.

"You can drop that little attitude of yours. I know your use to doing everything yourself but you don't have to anymore. I will take care of you both of you. So the money you make you can save it" he said and I nod he wiped a tear from under my eyes and pecking my lips.

Going into his wallet "this is your card now you now have assets to a very large amount of money" I took and he kissed me again "less go before where late" he lift me off  the table and I went to get my purse and notes.

On the drive I was quiet just lost in thoughts. I don't like taking things from people. Because what if they leave then what Olive and I supposed to do. So I buss my ass for us.

I'm not use to having someone who willing to take care of us. Sliding over I rest my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. It's only been 6 weeks and I'm falling hard.

That scares me because what if he decides to leave. Then Luna is attached to him just as much. And if he leaves she'll be heartbroken. How am I supposed to deal with her heartbreak and mines.

Not long after we arrived to the location walking in the restaurant. Getting to our table "Good afternoon people I'm Mr.Market the is PA Ms.Green." He introduced us.

We sat down everyone spoke while I made notes. Ordering my food togo just getting a small salad and a drink. It's easier this way for me. After the meeting was over my food came and everyone was wrapping up.

When someone tap my shoulder turning around this guy is looking at me smiling. "You don't remember me do you?" He asked I shook my head no "it's me Theo" I raked my head then smiled.

Giving him a hug "Theo how have you been How your mother"  I asked him. She smiled at me "I'm good she's good she asked for you the other day" he said and I nod.

"Well my number haven't changed give it to her" I told him he laughed at me "you mean the number you erased from my phone after you broke my nose" she said and laughed "right right" I told him.

Theo was my ex the one who I lost my virginity to and cheated on me with anyone go give out some pussy. Getting out my card I pass it to him writing my number on the back of it.

"This is for your mother not you" I told him and he nod. He looked at him"PA for John Market they John Market"he said and I nod yes.

He was about to leave but stopped "ooh I'm sorry about your parents. I sent you a card and a bear. But I don't think I ever said it in person. And I was away at school for the funeral." She said and I nod "it's okay we're doing better let your mom call me" I told him he nod.

Walking away I see John staring I rolled my eyes. Getting into the car "who was that?" He asked not wanting to lie "my ex" I said the driver pulled off. "You give him your number" he said and I nod my head yes.

"His mom was one my mom best friends. After my parents died I got really closed off distancing me and Luna from them. I told him to let her call me" I told him looking in his eyes.

"I like you a lot I'll never do anything to intentionally hurt you honey" I told him and he nod yes to me. Kissing him he kissed me back I moaned into the kiss. I stared to rub his dick through his pants.

He rolled up the window in the car so the driver won't see us. He dropped his pants his dick popped out. I stroke him for a bit then I dropped to my knees.