49

"HEY!HEY!HEY!" Bokuto yells as we walk inside one of the gyms while standing next to Kuroo.

"Stop being so loud!" I scold him.

"Someone's grumpy~" Kuroo teases.

"She is so don't start Kuroo." Kenma glares at him causing him to stop snickering.

"Anyways what did you need Tsuki?!" I yell in excitement while running towards him and jumping on his back making him stumble a bit.

"SHES SO BIPOLAR!" Kuroo yells pointing at me.

"What have I told you about jumping on me without a warning first!?" Tsuki says glaring at me from the corner of his eye.

"Should have paid attention." I laugh causing him to sigh. He puts down his water bottle and walks towards the two idiots before speaking.

"I was wondering if you could practice with us a bit." He glances at me waiting for my response.

"Sure but how'd you know I was up?" I ask out of curiosity.

"I saw you earlier wandering the halls like a lost puppy." He says making Bokuto and Kuroo laugh.

"I wasn't lost!" I yell trying to defend myself.

"Don't lie, you texted me saying you were lost while trying to find our room and made me come find you." Kenma says making Tsuki send him a glare.

"Why was she trying to find our room?" Tsuki thought to himself.

"Oi! Kitty you're supposed to cover up for me!" I say getting off of Tsuki and heading over to kenma.

"Hah your little boyfriend doesn't even cover up for you, that just shows he likes me more!" Kuroo says proudly putting his hands on his hips.

"I'm not her boyfriend." Kenma says glaring at Kuroo.

"Not yet!" He teases.

"Not ever." Kenma says causing a little pain in my chest.

"That what you say now but anyways let's practice before I change my mind!" I say trying to change the subject and forgetting what he said for now.