TWENTY EIGHT

George managed to sneak out while Dream was working with the help of Karl.

George wanted to visit the club and see his friends but he knew if he asked Dream it would lead to a lot of unnecessary security guards and overprotective dream all over him so the only option was to do it secretly.

He told Niki his plan and she understood.

"Have fun and be safe ok?" The pink haired girl said as she hugged the smaller.

George hugged her back and promised he would be ok.

The brunette ran out to the car that his best friend was driving.

"Woop Woop you did it." Karl said as the other brunette got in the car and buckled up.

"Dream is gonna kill me."

They both giggle and make their way to the club

After a nice calm drive they pull up at the club.

As George got out he looked up as the sight of the club, the neon letters He saw for half of his life.

The two brunettes pushed open the door to reveal the workers getting ready for the long shift ahead.

"Sorry we don't open yet." One of the girls who was cleaning a table.

"Sorry I'm disturbing your hard work." George says with a giggle.

The girl looks up and her eyes widen.

"GEORGE!" She says with a squeale as she runs over and hugs him tightly.

"Hello Hannah." The male said as he hugged her tightly.

The girl caught attention of the other workers and everyone ran over when they saw the familiar brunette that they missed so much.

"Oh my god is that George." Two female workers said with a giggle and walked over to meet him.

"So you actually Came."

George looks up and smiles at the familiar blond male walking towards him.

"Of course I did punzy." He said with a giggle.

Punz smiled and embrace the brunette.

"god it feels like forever since I've been in this place."

George looked around, taking everything in.

His feet led him to a specific table, a table where he first met a tall blonde handsome gangster that at the time never knew would change his life.

The brunette couldn't help but smile and let his eyes tear up.

"How is mr.Taken?" Punz asked as he walked up next to the smaller

George smiles nervously.

"He Um doesn't know I'm here....." The brunette says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"so you're saying he's going to come in and kill all of us." Hannah said with a giggle.

"I think I'll be first on his list, I am the one who drove him." Karl laughed out and the others joined.

The friends talked for a bit but than where suddenly disturbed by one of the back doors opening.

"What's all the commotion going on here." A deep voice says.