Chapter 26

“Love is an irresistible desire
to be irresistibly desired…”

-Robert Frost

~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26

Bella’s POV:-

It’s a beautiful day..

It’s a beautiful and an extremely hot day..

“Are you sure you’re okay in that?” Gabrielle expressed her concern in her French accent.

“Of course, I’m fine..” I smiled at her. Inside I was literally crying.

“You don’t look okay” She glanced again as she hit the ball, “The sun’s affecting you too much?”

“No, no, I’m fine, Gabrielle..” I nodded.

Of course, the god damn sun was affecting! It was affecting me too much! Otherwise, why the hell would I sweat like a pig?!!

We were all playing volleyball on the beach. And everyone was, well, in their beach wears.. whereas I was once again wearing a high neck halter top over my bikini.
And I was literally dying inside that thing

“Yes, Bella.. You don’t look so fine…” The annoyingly mocking voice came from the distant.

“I’m fine, Caleb..” I pursed my lips as I looked towards him..

“If you say so..” He shrugged and just before turning around, he winked. Oh, that jerk!

I saw him walk over to where the drinks were kept. My breath caught inside me when I saw him take off his t-shirt and throw it over.. God! He was hot
 My gaze followed as he took a bottle of water and instead of drinking from it he poured the entire amount over his head. It flowed down his face, his neck, his chest..

My eyes roamed around his body like it was seeking for more.. seeking for him to be near me.. for me to feel him…

“Liking what you see?” His smirking voice surprised me. Crap! I was ogling at him and he knew that..

I just turned myself around, not intending to talk to him. I was angry at him.

He was standing there half naked, with all his sexiness.. And here I was.. I looked like I had run a marathon and was starved for fifteen days straight..
I hate that man..!!!