Chapter Nine: The Truth and The Stranger

As you walk with Mother Miranda, you had a feeling that she's hiding something from you but just couldn't figure it out...

"I heard it's your birthday Y/n!" Miranda said as she walks.

"it—is mother miranda!" You whispered too her.

"Happy birthday dear, and now I must talk to you about the vessel!" She stops as she turns to face you.

You nodded and stood there as you waited for her to speak!

"I divided four vessels, and one is where you will be protecting it at Alcinas home!" She smiles at you.

"may I ask...what the vessel is?" You asked her as she looks at you.

"Between you and me, it's something important of mine that I'm gonna be doing...I just need you to watch it for a little while..." She smiles.

She puts a hand on your shoulder, as soon as she did that, you saw her memories of her daughter Eva, and saw what she did to Ethans baby...and saw her REAL plan for the vessels that goes to each of the Lords...she wanted all of them to be dead...

"Y/n? Are you okay?" She asked you, everything around you began to turn dark as you felt heavy and weak...Next thing, you wake up in Alcinas bedroom...

"Dear you're awake!" Alcina leans in as feels your forehead! You slowly got up, but she tells you to lay down.

"You passed out while talking to Mother Miranda! She called me and I rushed you home! Your running a fever dear!" She tells you as she grabs a cold clothed and sets it on your head.

"alcina...how long was I out?" You whispered.

"Only a few hours, but I'm happy your awake. I'll get Cassandra to get you some medicine!" She said, "CASSANDRA COME HERE, NOW!" She yells.

She comes in her swarm of bugs. As she sees you being awake!

"Yes mother and y/n I'm glad your awake buddy!" She smiles.

"Go grab the medicine now, and make it quick, Y/n's fever is burning up fast!" She demanded her.

"Of course mother!" Cassandra disappears in her swarm of bugs.

"Alcina...I have to tell you something..." you began to cough out of nowhere! "it's...Miranda and the ves—"
She tells you to save your strength.

"Mother, here you go!" Cassandra bring her the medicine, Alcina lifts your head and you drink the medicine!

As you drank it, you saw a vision of the vessel being taken by that manthing. Killing all of the lords that Miranda wanted to do in the first place, you knew you needed to stop him and Miranda.

"Dear...your eyes are white!" Alcina sounded scared as your body started to twitch, Cassandra even moved back seeing you like that?

You snapped out of it, after seeing parts of the future in different ways on how it will end...you looked at Alcina as you began to hold her tightly

"Whats going on dear? You are frightening me and Cassandra!" She asked you as you told them everything about what you saw and Miranda's plan!

"That's non-sense! Mother Miranda would never do that too all of us, she gave us all of us a new life and power! Why would she do that?" Alcina glares at you!

"It's the truth Alcina, I'm not lying. She's going to kill all of you! That's why she gave you a vessel of the baby. She wants that manthing or Ethan Winters, if I heard his name correct!" You said, "She wants him to kill all of you! I swear Alcina on everything!" You pleaded as she looks at you with a disgusting look.

"I think you need sometime alone...Cassandra take Y/n to the dungeon!" She walks away, Cassandra was shook but she had to listen.

"No, I'll walk there myself!" You snapped back! As you left the bedroom as Cassandra was next too you.

"Can I ask you something Y/n, did you mean everything? Like what Miranda's plan was to kill all of us by having that manthing do it!" She asked you as you nodded your head for yes.

"I swear Cassandra I'm not lying...she's going to kill all of you by using him! She killed that baby!" You told her, "Think about it, why on earth would Mother Miranda would have four vessels...for each one to the houses knowing that she could just bring back her dead daughter right there?!" You explained.

Cassandra thought for a second, but she didn't want to think like that. You both made it to the dungeon, Cassandra open the door and you walked in.

"I'll see you in three days!" Cassandra said as she hugs you. As you hugged, you had another vision of her death and saw Miranda's thoughts...but you made Cassandra see what you saw!

You both flew back onto the floor and Cassandra face showed everything. You got her up, you asked if she saw what you seen.

"Tell me you saw that?!" You questioned her, she saw your eyes and cried!

"I saw my death! And everyone else's...why would she do this!" Cassandra shook her head!

"You know I am not lying! We need to convince your sisters, then your mother, and plus the other lords!" You said as Cassandra agreed, and both of you went to find the other two!

After using your new abilities, of showing them everyone's death...you all heard a big clash coming from the other room!

"What was that?" Daniela said, both Cassandra and Bela looked at each other and you felt a man heart beat...it was the manthing, Ethan Winters, he came at the right time as you saw in the vision!

"It's him, the manthing! We need to find him!" You said.

Cassandra told you to go hide, so their mother wouldn't find you out of the dungeon. You nodded and all of you went your spread ways....

An hour later the girls came and found you, they explain that they captured him and he's hanging in their Mothers bedroom.

"He won't get out! He's chained up, literally chained up by his hands!" Bela said, as she paces back and forth!
Then you talk for a few on a plan, then you sense him again as he was running. You quickly told the girls to hide and you'll deal with him and you told them to not harm him, they agreed and left.

"Ethan Winters?" You whispered quietly, he turns around and pulls out his pistol as he points at you.

"You were there at the meeting! What do you want!" He said as still points the gun at you.

"Yes I was but you here for your baby right! Miranda took them, listen to me I will help you!!" You told him as he slowly drops his gun!

"Why the hell would I trust you?! WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER!" He yells as he grips his gun!

"I can help you...find her. But please put down the gun...this castle has very strong women...trust me I know!" You said, "I'm semi dating the lady of the castle!" You added.

He was hesitated at first, then he stares at you and he shook your hand agreeing to you....

~~
This story just turned real dam quick! I hope y'all like this and let's see how your character plays along