Ch: 6

"Seriously?" Mew said as he uses his hand to cover his face from the scorching heat of the sun. The salty sea air filled the place and both of their feet submerged to the white sand of the beach. "I have plans and we need to get to it!" Gulf grinned as he drags Mew to a less crowded place.

"Okay, I have everything on schedule," Gulf said as he rumages through his bag and shows Mew a checklist that was beautifully hand written by Gulf.

🔲 Surfing
🔲 Banana Boat
🔲 Island Hopping
🔲 Scuba Diving
🔲 Sand Castle Making
🔲 Seaside Beach Spa

Mew laughs upon reading the two last things on the list. Gulf saw his reaction and frowns at his husband. "What are you laughing at?"

"Sand castle making and spa? Really?" He snorts and Gulf huffs as he pouts in disagreement. "What's so funny about that? We used to do this, you know" he defended as he turned his back to Mew and walked towards a shade.

Mew didn't continue to tease him as he followed his spouse behind him. They settled things down and places a mat on the sand. "Where are the surf boards though?" Mew asks as he takes off his shirt. Gulf's cheeks brighten a little and cursed under his breath. He already saw Mew's body a lot but he just can't help himself but flush. His husband is just too attractive with abs.

"I have already rented," he stated as he looks away and pretended to search through his bag. "Why are you getting embarrassed?" Mew asked teasingly and Gulf frowns at him with a flushed face. "W-Who doesn't!?" He said as he stomps his feet at the sand and looks away. Mew just chuckles and never felt so light before.

The two of them eventually went surfing and tried the banana boat with other people who join at the raft. Gulf still keept his shirt on since he was too shy to show off his body. While Mew was being flocked by women when they went back to the shore. Gulf felt pride swells inside of him and wanted to say to all of the women trying to flirt with Mew, 'Hah! This man is mine. My husband.'

He shakes off the thought and dries his hair with a towel. Gulf shouldn't forget that this will be the 2nd to the last day he'll ever be the husband of this very man. His heart clenches at the thought and he couldn't help but sigh.

"Do we have to change for the island hoping?" Gulf jumps for a bit since he didn't notice the presence of his husband behind him. "No need, we'll go scuba diving anyway," he said as he hands him a towel. Mew stares at the sky blue towel that was being offered in front of him for a good second and then said, "Dry my hair?"

Gulf felt his heart thumps a bit more faster. He remembered how he used to do this to Mew everytime they spend the early mornings together. It was still the time when they were staying at an apartment. Gulf sighs, Mew's so good at playing pretend. He thought and replied to his husband with a smile. "Of course."

Gulf sits on the mat that has been spread through the sand and gently pats the space beside him. "You're like a kid," Gulf stated with a chuckle and Mew moved to his side and said, "The kid that you fell in love with! Haha!"

Gulf was surprised to hear such words, he tightly grips the towel for a second and then releases it soon afterwards. He lets out a dry chuckle and God, what he said was so damn true and he still loves him. "Aish, alright turn around," Gulf said as he places the towel on top of Mew's head and slowly started rubbing the towel to his scrufy hair.

Lunch time eventually came and the married couple ate at the boat as they went island hopping. Transfering from an island to another. The funny thing was Mew shouted when there was a very huge wave while they were sailing and Gulf couldn't stop laughing. "You could've seen the look on your face!" He said between his laughs as he points Mew's face. The said man frowns and felt embarrassed, he rolls his eyes with a huff and sat beside Gulf on the boat as the man who operates the boat was busy fixing some things. They were in a group which others will also try scuba diving. Mew and Gulf didn't even socialized with others since they were too busy on their own world.