when you call her bro (requested)

You stared down at your phone, scrolling through social media for a moment as Yeji walked through the door.

She felt like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders instantly. She still let out a heavy sigh though.

As much as she loves what she does, the days are always long and busy around this time, when comebacks begin to approach.

But she suddenly felt a rush of warmth and happiness flood over her when she heard your laugh from across the room. She smiled and opened her eyes.

Instantly, she was looking over at you with a look of love in her eyes. You made her heart swell with love in her chest, even more, when she noticed you were wearing her shirt.

"Hey, cutie." She smiled as she walked to you.

"Hey, bro."

She froze on her feet, her eyebrows furrowed more than ever before as it sank in what you had called her.

"What?" She asked as she came up behind you on the couch, her arms wrapping around your neck. "Bro?" She laughed. "Babe, I usually love your sweet little pet names for me but this one..." She trailed off before you threw your head back with a laugh and she joined in.

"Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Do you call me bro a lot when I'm not around? Is this going to happen more often?" She teased.

"No, no!"  You laughed as you gazed into her eyes.

She kissed your forehead and then sat beside you on the sofa.

"I'm sorry. It was just a slip-up. Some of my friends have been jokingly saying it and I guess it just came out."

"You're lucky you're cute." She teased again as she pinched your nose and then pecked your lips as you giggled.

"Can we put it behind us? Pretend like you just got home and sat down?"

"Sure." She smiled as she took your hand. "So, tell me how your day was, bro."

You playfully smacked her shoulder, causing her to laugh and pull you into her arms as she fell against the cushion.

"Seriously though. Did you have a good day?" She asked as she stroked your cheek.

"Yeah, it was good. I assume yours was the same?"

"Pretty much. Just stressful."

"How about we take a nice hot bath together?"

"I like the sound of that," she smiled and let you go so you could get up.

She got off the sofa with your help, her hand wrapped in yours.

"C'mon, Yeji. Let's just relax for the rest of the evening."

"Okay... bro."

You rolled your eyes and she giggled, only to stop when you reached the top step so she could lay a kiss on your shoulder.

She knew you were unaware, but you'd already made her day so much better.