-Chapter 15-

Throwing some new people at you today! Hope you enjoy!!!

-The Author

#################################

Pietro's POV (Bet you didn't see that coming! LOL! I had to!)

Clint, Thor, and I arrive back at the tower after an exhausting mission. When we get off the aircraft that we used from S.H.I.E.L.D on the quinjet landing pad, we are bombarded by our mates.

"Are you-"

"Was the-"

"We have-"

"We missed-" They all spoke at the same time. I smile at their worry, it was comforting to have so many care about me. 

"One at a time, please." I say yawning. Bruce pushes through the others gently to inspect us for injuries. I shake my head at his concern but let him look me over.

"Are you all okay? Any injuries?" He asks as he looks us over, making sure not to miss the tiniest scratch. Clint being in front answers his questions.

"No Babe. All good. Just-" Clint yawns, "tired." He replies and hugs Bruce lightly.

"Was the mission a success?" Steve asks, once Bruce is finished fussing over us.

"Of course, did you doubt our skill?" Thor asks, with a smile, to show that he was joking, and hugs Steve. Peter runs up to us excitement written on his face, a change from the seriousness of the mission. I notice that he looks at the others as if asking for permission. After a few of them nods he speaks.

"We have news!" His grin is so adorable that I smile with him and brush some of his hair out of his face.

"Vhat is it, Petey?" He blushes crimson but bounces on the balls of his feet.

"W-well we f-found our last soulmate!" That wakes me right up.

"Really?!" I say loudly and enthusiastically. I then pick him up and swing him around in circles. He giggles and the sound my heart almost melts from cuteness overload. I missed them so much during the mission.

"Can we see them?"Clint asks. And I look around at the others with hope in my eyes, and hold my breathe waiting for the answer.

"She actually fell asleep a little while ago. Loki brought her to bed and didn't come back, so I have a feeling that he is still with her." Bruce answers him. He nods and starts to head off to the locker room to change. I run there, change in to a blue t-shirt and gray sweatpants, and run back before Clint even made it half way there. I grin at him and he chuckles. Our moment however is cut off by a very distraught Loki over the loud speaker.

"We kind of have another situation." His voice is full of concern and uncertainty. 

They all run to the elevator. But I knew where our soulmates bedroom was because we had had it planned out for a while. I skip the elevator and use my speed to beat them. I get to level 84, where her room room was and hear a scream filled with so much pain and fear that my heart feels like it has been ripped out of my chest. I race towards it and burst through the door to see a girl with large white wings trembling, and tears streaming down her face, laying on the blue comforter.

I notice Loki sitting with her head in his lap, brushing her hair through his fingers and rubbing her arm softly, trying to calm her down but it is like she can't hear or feel him. The others arrive seconds later. The girl screams again, begging someone to stop, to show her mercy. My eyes fill with tears as I feel the pain in my soul mark, recognizing her as my missing mate. I move closer and hear Loki murmuring to her.

"Y/n, please, wake up! Please, Darling! Wake up!" He says into her ear, with such desperation. All of a sudden she sits up, gasping for air. Her wings are trembling as is she, and tears stream down her face.

I move closer to her and she jumps up and all of a sudden a gun appears in her hand, aiming at me. I stop moving and look around at the others with surprise in my eyes.

"Woah there, Love. Be careful." Loki says now standing behind her a couple of feet away. She turns and aims at him. He holds up his empty hands.

"W-who are y-you?" She asks, stuttering. He gives her a cautious but reassuring smile.

"I'm Loki, Darling. You are at the Avengers Tower. You are safe." She blinks tears out of her eyes. I slowly move back to the others, when she turns back to us, pointing the gun back at me. I notice that her hands are shaking slightly.

"W-who are y-you? And w-what do you w-want?" She asks me. I catch Bucky's eyes and silently ask for help. He seems to understand and steps forward. She turns to him fear in her eyes.

"Doll, it's us. Your soulmates." I see recognition in her eyes but also sadness.

She drops the gun to the floor with a loud clatter and we all relax, but this seems to make her more upset. I see her knees give out and I use my speed to catch her gently before she hit the floor. She looks up at me in surprise and confusion. I give her a reassuring smile and lift her up easily. I set her down on her new bed gently. She looks away from me as I stand in front of her. I kneel down and try to meet her eyes, but she resists.

"Princessa, vhat is wrong?"

############################

The chapter may have been a little short, sorry bout that. But we got some new faces. Yay! 

Thank you for reading!

-The Author