Chapter Fifteen: Bro Time

Monty's P.O.V:

I was walking to Freddy's area. When I walk in, he was sleeping on the couch, using the big plush version of himself as a pillow.

I get closer to the couch.

"HAPPY BEST FRIEND ANNIVERSARY!" I yell.

"AHH SH- oh. Jeez Monty, you didn't have to wake me up." Freddy told me. "Well I just did." I reply.

"Happy Best Friend Anniversary." Freddy saids.

"What are we gonna do this year?" Freddy asks me. "Well, I was thinking we could go out of the Plex since the Plex is closed." I tell him.  "Won't the- oh yeah.. Everyone has a day off." Freddy paused before realizing nobody was here except the gang.

"Okay. How will we get out though?" Freddy asked. "Leave that to me." Monty said.

You're P.O.V:

I was enjoying my day off. I was watching F/S (Favorite Show), eating some chips, even annoying Gregory! (R.I.P Gregory The Smol Bean).

...That is until my parents said that were going on a trip.

"What?! Can't we just relax? This is my day off!" I say. "Come on, Sweetie. Just this trip. You barley go on trips with us nowadays." My mom explained. "Fine. But where are we going to?" I ask. "Your's and Gregory's favorite place, Wendy's Witches!" Dad said. "Oh my gosh. It's been a year since we've gone there!" I say. "That's why we're going there." Dad exclaimed.

-----------------

We made it! Oh my gosh, it's been so long! (Since the last I've seen my son-!) I helped Gregory get out of the car even though he can get out himself. "Let's go make some 'potions', Gregory!" I exclaimed. Me and Gregory seen ran off into the building.

Freddy's P.O.V:

"There is a witch thing down town, maybe you could make a love potion for Y/n." Monty joked. "Yeah whatever. Let's just go see." I said.

"Look at this 'potion', Monty." I say. "Let me see... Oh! The kids even write their name on the potion. This one is a poison potion made by..." Monthly started.

"..Y/n?!" Both Monty and me exclaimed.

"Gregory, don't drop it!" A familiar voice said. "How can I not drop it if I'm not high enough?" He said. "Well, you're kinda heavy. So I can't bring you up higher like I used to when you were a kid." The voice said.

Me and Monty look over and see Y/n and Gregory trying to get on the most tallest shelf because it's the last empty shelf. "Y/n?" Monty asks. Y/n jumps and drops Gregory. Me being the one to catch him.

"Freddy? Monty?! What are you guys doing here?! You were supposed to be in the Plex!" Y/n screeches. "Well, it's our Best Friend Anniversary today so.. We wanted to go out since we have this new form." Monty explained.

"Sweetie, are these your friends?" A feminine voice asked. We looked over to see someone that looked like her mom. "Uhh.. Yeah! They are friends from college!" Y/n exclaimed. "My, they look like those animatronics from the Plex!" Her mom said. "Uhm I think it's time me and uh Fred leave-!" Monty exclaimed. He started dragging me to the exit.

You're P.O.V:

"Mom, they are big fans of Freddy and Montgomery so they act and pretend to look like them." I say, thinking of another excuse just in case. "Oh okay! The boy 'Fred' I believe was looking at you kinda weird. Is he your boyfriend?" She asks. I look at her wide eyed. (Marinettte Dupan-Cheng mode activated.) "What?! N-no! Well, not yet- I mean! He isn't interested in m-me!" I said in a panicking manner.

I can hear Gregory giggling. I elbow his arm. "Ow." He says.

I look back to mom and smile awkwardly. She smirks and walks off.

"Phew, I think we should practice more on our lying... And your giggling." I say. "You giggle like a  school girl." I joke. Gregory starts chasing me around the place.