39

D A R I Y A
Sexual content 18+

"Shit, Stop!"

"What, what did I do?" He rushed out, car skidding to a stop in the middle of the road

"You just passed the club." I breathed out and combed back my hair while gesturing back to the raging crowd we just passed.

"You nearly gave me a heartache, I thought I hurt you." I bit my lip as he pulled his fingers from between my legs and sucked on each one like he just finished a delicious meal.

"No but you left me on the edge." I retorted with a shake of my head, breathing to collect my wits while pulling down my short dress.

"I'll give you my jacket."

I looked to him with a look, "To do what Atreus, this isn't Primary school were I wrap a hoodie around my hip because it's cool." He snickered at my deadpanned words and decided to open his mouth again.

"It's elementary baby." His hand landed on my bare thigh, rubbing gently but never passing the hem of my incredibly short dress.

"I keep telling you I'm not an American and I'll never be."

"That and you never went to school." He pulled into the car park with one hand as he said it, the other pulling on my thigh before disappearing between my legs again.

Groaning, I grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away, "Either you fix it or don't touch me."

"Oh I'll fix it, just not now." He sent me a smug grin and climbed out the car. I knew not to come out on my own else I'd have to go back in and do it all over, by Atreus' instruction. I loved it though.

As soon as I stepped out he began fussing with my dress. I stared at him with slight annoyance and amusement that each time he pulled it down he had to pulled it back up on my cleavage.

"Why did you even wear this?" He mumbled under his breath, holding the top up and the bottom down at the same time.

"You told me to wear it."

"Why did you listen to me?"

"Because I planned to wear panties with it but somebody ripped them." He glanced up at me from his bent over position and groaned before straining.

He had the audacity to be upset and I was the one sporting no underwear because of his uncontrollable and insatiable fetishes. I'm still to find my missing pairs, even after looking in nearly all the hiding spots in his apartment. I didn't want then back but curiosity made me want to see what he did with them.

"Get my purse." I ordered to his grumbling self and walked off.

"Ma'am you'll have to go to the back of the line and wait your turn." The bouncer said, when I walked past the line with intentions to wait for Atreus but some people were rather snappy and alerted him of my presence.

His stare was uncomfortable as he raked me with that look in his eyes that men often found it upon themselves to have around me. And at the same time he was scowling at me like I was the gum below his shoes, no wonder the people are snappy, they had to deal with that.