l : asphixia

Chapter Fifty:

"The most cruel part is when they have the chance to save him, but they never did."

____________________

That night was too vivid in my memories..

"N-N-No.. Byeol... You can't die!!"
I quickly ran towards her direction, seeing blood running all over her body. It was a sight you will never want to see.

[Timeline : Kim Byeol's Death.]

"B-B-Bring her to the van.. I-I-I'll revive her!!" As far as i cam remember i had my surgical tools on my bag since i practiced yesterday.

"What the hell Jake? Are you sure you can-"

"WE DON'T HAVE ANY TIME LEFT!!" i can't help it but to yell. The hospital is an hour away from us and if we won't close the wound by that time then she'll die.

She's still breathing... Even if its faint, she's still breathing.

Jay and Jungwon immediately acted fast, grabbing Byeol and rushing towards the Van. I prepared my tools with my trembling hands...

It is my first time doing a surgery like this. I was out of mind for sure.

I think i took things way too much.

"What..."

She's not breathing anymore.

She was alive before i tried removing the bullet.

But now....

she's not breathing anymore.

I killed.....

Her?

yes.

I killed Byeol.

I was too confident of myself.

And I messed things up.

"No!!"
I gasped out of air, waking up from my nightmare.

(Timeline : Choi Jisu's death.)

I walked towards the fridge with an anxious look on my face, sipping on the glass of water i poured on my cup to calm myself down. Sweats are forming all over my forehead, I wiped them all with a clean cloth i had on my bedside table. Every night... That nightmare always haunts me.

I was the one who killed her....

I was the one....

I quickly walked towards my medicine cabinet, thinking my anxiety medications are still there but they were nowhere to be seen.

"i am sorry Mrs. Sim... But your son is diagnosed with PTSD."

Ever since that day, I never had the chance to sleep properly. I will be needing my medications and some sleeping pills so i can sleep or else, I will be awake for hours while lying on my bed.

My medications...

Where.....

Did someone took them?

Nevermind.

I quickly dressed up, putting a cap and a black windbreaker so no one will notice me leaving, i went out of the school's premises to buy my medications.