oi yikes

Todoroki blinked awake, his head throbbing along with his back. The pain was significantly less than it was yesterday.

He put his hand over his eyes, he didn't know where he was. His head was killing him.

"You awake?" Someone asked. Todoroki groaned, "yeah."

"It hurts to breathe." He said, his browns furrowed in pain. "Well let's fix that." The voice said again. Todoroki opened one of his eyes and saw recovery girl next to him.

"What happened?" Todoroki asked. Everything was kinda fuzzy, but suddenly it hit him.

"Izuku. Is he okay? Where is he?" He asked frantically, trying to sit up.

"Woah woah. Lay down." Recovery Girl said, seriously. Todoroki complied as his headache got worse and nausea tickled at his throat.

"Can I see him?" Todoroki asked.

"Sweety, Izuku is missing." Recovery Girl said. Todoroki felt his heart drop, "what?"

"We were too late. It was close, but he got away." Recovery Girl said, "they're out looking for him right now."

Todoroki was shocked. How could they not have saved him? He felt sick. He couldn't tell if it was the headache or the fact that Izuku was gone. He was gone with the man that had hurt him. Severely. Mentally and Physically.

"He's gone." He mumbled, "he's actually gone."

•••

Izuku woke up in a dark ish room. He was handcuffed to a bed, his hands behind his back. His clothes were on the floor beside him. His head was pounding relentlessly, like someone was hitting him in the head with a cinder block. Nausea was tearing at his stomach and throat.

The wound on his face was burning, drowning out the pain in his arms and hands almost completely. He leaned over the side of the bed and threw up. He stayed leaned over the bed, it hurt to move. Everything hurt so badly. The pain was immeasurable, especially on his face. He felt like screaming and yelling. He had to restrain himself as go not make it worse. That's how bad it hurt.

He heard the door to the room open. He stayed still. He felt a hand grab his shoulder and pull him up. Brody was sitting across from him, criss cross applesauce, wearing a white t-shirt and navy blue basketball shorts.

Brody pulled his face close and wiped the dribble of vomit off away from his chin. Izuku cringed.

"Not much of a talker today huh." He said. Izuku gave no response. No nod, nothing vocal, nothing.

"C'mon say something." Brody teased, a disgusting grin on his face. Izuku said nothing.

"Say something." He demanded.

"I hate you." Izuku said. Brody chuckled, "you're so cute when you're mad."

"I hate you." Izuku repeated.

Brody took his chin in his hands, "say it again."

"No."

Brody slapped him. Izuku yelled out in pain as his injury visibly reddened and swelled. His headache worsened and nausea was threateningly bad once again.

He gagged, vomiting down the front of himself. Tears were streaming down his face. Brody grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.