Chapter 52: Death eater mark

Y/n Pov:

It was truly a win-win. Bulgaria caught the golden snitch, but Ireland won with 170 points. Victor was crowned best player of the match for catching the golden snitch and Ron roared with happiness as he was crowned.

We walked back to our tents, all happy but tired as it was half past two in the morning. I walked back with Harry and Mione on each side when green colored fog surrounded us and people started to scream and run.

"I would recognize that symbol anywhere, it's the death eater mark" I said as we looked to the sky. " I designed it" I added.

"Everyone come with me" Mr Weasley yelled covering his head from the flying debris. Mione ran towards him as deatheaters came after us.

Me and Harry winced in pain as we dropped to the ground. Everything went black and the last thing I remembered was Mione screaming.

"Y/n" I heard someone calling my name as I came to be. I opened my eyes, my head still pounding. Harry was beside me, trying to wake me up. "Harry" I muttered slowly sitting up.

"Did you feel that?" Harry asked. I nodded yes. I looked up to see the death eater mark still there. "You said you designed it" Harry said as he looked up as well. "I did it for Tom, he wanted me to design a sketch for his followers" I replied slightly frowning.

"Y/n! Harry!" I heard people calling out our names. "Over here" Harry yelled as we got up. "Are you both alright" Mione exclaimed running towards us. "Harry, Y/n, come with me, let's get you both somewhere safe" Mr Weasley said.

We followed him back to the tents and I put my head down to rest. I still had a terrible migraine. "We thought we lost you both" Ron said. "He was here tonight, I could feel it" I replied sighing. "Who?" Mione asked.

"Tom, he was here, he tried to attack Harry, and somehow that pain inflicted onto me" I replied. "Let's hope he doesn't come again" Mione said. I nodded in agreement.

"My head is pounding, I'm going to sleep" I added. "Are you okay Harry?" I asked turning to him before shutting my eyes. "I'm all fine, just tired, I'm leaving to bed" he said leaving.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Cedric asked walking into the tent. "Yea I will be Ced, I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said turning away to sleep.