II | Joie

The roomful of family and friends cheered exactly when the newly bride and groom made their grand entrance to "Moment 4 Life" by Nicki Minaj and Drake

The roomful of family and friends cheered exactly when the newly bride and groom made their grand entrance to "Moment 4 Life" by Nicki Minaj and Drake. The ceremony took place at the Rosewood Mansion outside in the garden, where the married couple exchanged their vows beneath a light-covered arbor. The wedding planner worked well with getting everything together in such a short amount of time with the beauty of an abundance white and pink flowers.

The lining of the tabletop has lots of candlelight, white satin linens, and low centerpieces featuring white roses and accents of blush. Rose gold chairs completed the space and coordinated with the rose gold-printed menus.

Aqua donned a white, lustrous satin dress that front drapes languidly into a flattering cowl and the bias cut caressing her curves with an extremely low open draped back that shows a generous amount of her skin. The dresses soft hue compliments her olive complexion. Aqua recently dyed her tresses honey blonde and flat ironed her strands in a top ponytail, and hair hanging down passed her shoulders.

Beside Aqua was her new husband, Taveus "Bread" Benson. Taveus's tall and lean build was well-groomed in a double-breasted velvet tuxedo and red bottom, spike loafers. He had a honey skin tone and his dreads neat, basket weaved down his back and a mid trimmed beard.

Aqua had me as her maid of honor and her best friend Jackie as her bridesmaid. We both wore a dusty rose colored silky slip dress with a modern midi silhouette, and a elegant draped cowl neckline and Gold line chain earrings. My hair, sleek and straight, behind my ears. I stood in the nude, red bottom Christian Louboutin stilettos with ankle straps and nursed a glass of the signature cocktails.

I honestly didn't approve of this Aqua and Taveus's marriage. But in support of my sister, I'm here.

I averted my eyes off Aqua and Taveus on the dance floor for their first dance to "Love Changes" by Jamie Foxx and Mary J Blige and realized I finished the berry margarita. I crossed the floor over to the open bar where I found Joel dressed crisp in a tuxedo. He cleaned up nice, trimming his beard, and his silky hair combed back tightly and hung in a ponytail down his shoulders.

"That better be Sprite," I said getting his attention. "Don't want to waste part of my liver I gave you."

A little while after Tanika disappeared, Joel fell sick with alcohol liver disease, in need of a liver transplant and even after everything he put me through with Tanika, for sister's and brother I gave him mine.

Although he pisses me off, I care for Joel, he raised me, and I didn't want either one of us to loss both of our parents.