Part 10

Y'know what, let's just get straight to the point...

16574 Words

SOME YEARS LATER...

Izuku and his group members were now either 14-15 of age. Katsumi was the oldest out of all of them, being also 15 of age and turning 16 next year. They were only a few months away from their UA entrance exam. They had been training hard to the point where their legs were almost too weak to carry them.

Just remember that I had Izuku be of the same age as Katsumi, and Izumi's age is the same with canon Izuku's. 

Also, while I'm at it, I'll just tell everyone when my OC's birthdays are, and their current age. They are listed form oldest to Youngest. I'll only list the main OCs.

Yuki - 36 years old - December 25
Raku - 35 years old - July 4

Haru - 34 years old - April 10
Sora - 34 years old - April 1

Riyuki/Hiriki - 16 years old - June 20

Hikori/Nagisa - 15 years old - December 21
Kuroshi/Dokuga/Mizuki - 14 years old - October 13

In their whole group, Katsumi was the oldest being her birthday is on April 20, and Pony was second being her birthday was on the next day. And so on. Back to the story.

Right now, it was the last Sunday of July, and a fireworks festival was going to going to be held later that night. Everyone was ecstatic about going. Moe was being way too over ecstatic when she was told that they were all going to go to a festival. The Nakano Quintuplets were also excited because they had a tradition of watching fireworks shows together.

Speaking of, the 5 of them got married to Fuutarou 3 years after last chapter's events. They already started living together in a large house a year after they graduated, and right now, they had kids with them. Approximately almost 3 years of age. They got pregnant with them a year prior to their marriage. Ichika had to drop from her career for a while after she got pregnant.

It was 5 PM right now, and the girls and boys were split for the time being. The Boys were at the Crimson's place, and the Girls were at the Todoroki's. They were picking out their Yukatas and Kimonos for when they go to the festival.

At the Todoroki abode, the girls were in the living room discussing their plans for tonight. Most of them were planning on confessing to their crushes tonight.

Itsuka: "So, I suppose that all of you girls are ready for confessing tonight?"

Itsuka was wearing a Green Yukata that had some autumn leaf patterns on it.

Izumi: "Positive. Me and the other 6 have all agreed to share Izuku. That is, if he does accept all of us."

Izumi was wearing a Green Yukata with dark-green stripes.

Mina: "Don't sweat it, Girl. He's sure to accept you, even if you're his Sister."

Mina was wearing a Pink Yukata with a White Polka Dot Pattern.

Izumi: "Even if he did, what would others think? I know you guys wouldn't mind, but if people from the outside of our group finds out, then..."

Shoka: "Hey, Izumi. Remember what Izuku told us all? Don't let what other people say bad about you get to your head. Just ignore them. It's their opinion. Love is love. Even if it is between siblings."

Shoka was wearing an Ice-white Yukata with a fire pattern on it.

Ibara: "As much as I am not comfortable with this, I have to agree with Shoka. If you love him, then who am I to stop you."