Episode 18

"The Deceased Kang"

"The Deceased Kang"

Jungkook sat at the cafe quietly. His thoughts were floating somewhere when a knock on his table suddenly came. This brought him back to Earth.

He looked up and saw Sungmin's cold look.

Sungmin sat opposite. He raised his feet at the table and sneered mockingly, saying ,"I just broke someone's legs a while ago. I'm not in the mood for a play date right now"

"I suggest you to sit properly" Jungkook said but Sungmin clearly ignored his remark so he decided to just let it go

"What is happening to your mother right now?" Jungkook asked. Sungmin smiled mockingly as he says,"Looks like she already crawled into your realm for help. Tsk, tsk, I can't believe it. I told her to trust me on this one. So...how was the reunion?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he said,"I didn't came here for your stupid shenanigans. I came here to inform you that my word is the only way to save your mother from jailbreak"

"Look. Last week, I came in Mr. Song to ask for his help. Mr. Song is mom's first choice in this one, but he doesn't want to help her because my dad's company is under bankruptcy that's why I came directly to him but his hard face still rejected me so I have no other choice but to break his bones.

The next day, I came to Mr. Lim to ask for his help too, but again, he rejected. I broke his ankle.

That's what I've been doing this past few weeks but I still can't afford to find a lawyer for mom.

Almost all of the attorney right now in S City is confined because of broken bones but they still refused to help mom. Now I get it why she decided to crawl back to your Villa, tsk tsk." Sungmin said, then he looked straight at Jungkook.

"I believe you didn't have to ask me to know your answer. Stop fooling yourself. I know you just can't admit the fact that you still care for your mom, and that you just wanted to use my pity in order to tell your father to help mom." Sungmin said.