Chapter 27

"Are you sure you are okay?" Wanda asked me, sounding genuinely worried. "I think so." I answered emotionless, packing some of the stuff I need for tomorrow.

"What are you planing to do there , anyways?" She asked, sitting down on my bed,watching me walking around, searching my headphones. "I don't know. We never really did something together , after he started drinking." I explained to her, and smelled at a shirt, to check if it was fresh.

We kept talking for a while, until she decided to leave me and Venom alone. "When can we finally go?" The parasite asked me, exited but also sounding a bit annoyed. "In one hour or so." I answered, and sat down on my bed. I checked my bag, to see if I forgot something, but got interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said loudly, to make sure the person behind the door could hear me. The door slowly opened, and Steve entered. "Ugh."

"Hey." He said in a soft tone, and his hands in his pockets. "Hi." I got up from the bed, and stood in front of him. "I am sorry about what happened earlier." He looked down at his feet, looking kinda ashamed.

"It's not your fault." I assured him, and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "I think I just overreacted." Now, I was the one looking down.

"No, you did not!" Venom almost yelled, being a bit protective. "I actually wanted to ask you something. That's also kinda the reason why I am here, besides the apology of course." Steve said while looking at me.

"Okay?" "Maybe, when you come back from visiting your parents, we could-" He started but got I interrupted by a loud voice and a person storming into my room right after.

"There you are, idiot! I was looking for you." Mr. Asshole told him, while punching him on his arm. Then Barnes looked between him and I, and smiled.

"Did I interrupted the two of you?" He asked, and I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "Steve was just about to ask me something." I answered annoyed, while looking at the captain.

"Actually, never mind." Steve answered, sounding sad. "Okay, well I guess I could borrow Steve then." The winter soldier said, with a bright smile.

"Yeah." Steve nodded, and slowly left the room with Bucky. "I guess we could leave now." I sighed, just wanting to leave.

A/N

Sorry it took me so long to update the story, but I just moved to a new place, and the last few weeks were really stressful. I will try, to upload more parts of the story in the future.

Stay safe <3