twenty nine.

Please, If You Can, Follow My Backup account, PrettyBoyKoo_
I Might start writing on that one too, I don't know yet :)

-Chapter Twenty Nine-

The following morning, Jungkook stirred awake as the early morning Sunlight creeped through the cracks in the curtains, his cheek smushed firmly into Taehyung's chest and his leg thrown over the elder's body in a lazy position. Cigarette smoke filled the air, and He furrowed his eyebrows in his sleep-riddled state, trying to sit up, only to Hiss at the sharp pain in his lower back and his legs. "O-Owie.."

He flopped down again, finding the wetness between his legs a little uncomfortable. He gulped, Seeing the hickeys on Taehyung's chest, and His eyes lower to his own body, which was Covered In Love bites, Teeth marks and dried Cum. He scrunched his nose, the after smell of sex making him grimace. Being Covered In Cum During Sex Is Appealing, But he felt that being covered in it in the morning was Disgusting Because it's Dry and crusty on his skin.

"T-Taetae?" He gently shook His Boyfriend's Shoulder, looking up at him through tired eyes. Taehyung looked down at him, stubbing his cigarette out in an ashtray on the bedside table, and he rolled over, pulling Jungkook closer to his body before settling down again.

"G'morning, Baby. Did You sleep well?" He mumbled, his voice deeper and more Husky then usual as he threw his leg over the younger's body. Jungkook Pouted, Wiggling out of the elder's arms, Wincing at the sharp pain in his lower half as he sat up. "Uh Huh...But It Hurts a Bit." He replied, pulling the bed cover To cover his Body out of embarrassment. "You're, Uh, B-Bigger then I Thought.."

Taehyung chuckled, yanking the cover away to pull Jungkook's body onto His. "We Need to shower, and then I'll get you some Painkillers. Is it unbearable?"

Jungkook's cheeks Warmed Up. "I-It's Not That Bad But it does hurt alot." He smiled, before narrowing his eyes in playful accusation as he sniffed the elder's Breath. "I Didn't know You Smoked, Hyungie. I've Noticed the smell of smoke on you before but I've never seen You do it."

Taehyung hummed in confirmation, his hands gently trailing up and down Jungkook's stomach. "I don't Like Smoking Around You because you're a Good little boy and smoking's Bad for you." He began, sitting up while Holding his boyfriend in his lap. "I'll Try to Stop if you want me too."

Jungkook Leaned back on his chest, Throwing his head back to look at the elder with a pout. "I Can't tell you what to do, Taehyungie...I Know It's Bad for you, b-but You shouldn't feel like you have to stop Just because of me."

Taehyung chuckled, Pressing a sweet Kiss to the younger's neck. "Ah, You're So Considerate and cute."

Jungkook smiled, a timid flush on his cheeks. He liked it when Taehyung called him Cute. It made him feel all fluffy and small. He stuck his tongue out, crossing his arms to disguise his fluster, and The elder looked down at him in amusement.

"You Know, I think You should get your tongue pierced, Baby. It'd look So fucking Hot." He said Suggestively, quirking an eyebrow as his eyes fixated on the younger's pink tongue. "Very Pretty, Too. Your Tongue's Very Pink."

Jungkook's eyes widen, and he quickly retracted his tongue into his mouth, wiggling out of Taehyung's lap with a Wince, to cup his face Protectively with furrowed brows.