Chapter eight

8. BUT HE'S SUCH A PRETY LIAR

"But, I'm into it, I'm into it say she wanna fuck me later girl I'm into it, I'm into it, I'm into it

say she wanna fuck me later
girl I'm into it, I'm into it, I'm into it."

Sienna and Olivia chorused as they danced around the living room together. Kai joining in on the dancing while snacking on his pork rinds and Freya watching them in confusion but she was moving her head along to the lyrics.

Enzo, who Olivia and Freya had rescued, came back down the stairs. Freshly showered and with new clothes on, his steps pausing as he looked at the scene with his eyebrows raised in confusion.

"I love Chase Atlantic's music." Olivia mused as the song came to a stop and they all got comfortable in the large living room.

"Amen." Sienna nodded, taking a sip of her strawberry milkshake.

"Fuck. We still got more shit to do." Olivia groaned, burying her face into Freya's long blonde hair.

"What should we do first?"

"Kill John, get the dagger."

"Sounds like a plan."

Almost an hour later, yes they procrastinated, the best friend duo had preformed a locater spell on the Gilbert man and the dumb fuck wasn't he even cloaked. Anyway, they had found his house but he didn't seem to be home at the moment.

"We should give him a jump scare." Sienna grinned at her blonde best friend who immediately nodded her head in agreement and they two went off to hide in the small cabin like house.

Another half an hour went by and finally the Gilbert man had returned home, Olivia and Sienna sharing an evil and amused look to each other from where they were hiding.

Out of nowhere, the two came out of their hiding spots - holding the older man in place with their magic and his eyes widened, his back still facing the two of time, as he couldn't move.

"Who's there?" He shouted out, his voice slightly cracking with nerves but it was clear he tried to keep his terror at bay.

"Boo." Sienna said, pressing her hand on the mans shoulder and moving her face in his line sight as he let out a shriek that made the two best friends giggle.

Before questions or threats could spew from his mouth, Olivia waved her hand and he lost the ability to speak. God, witches were so underrated in the supernatural community.

Sienna hummed a tune under her breath as she picked the Gilbert ring off of Johns finger, the mans eyes going wide as he squirmed viciously within the magical confides of Olivia's movement restricting spell.

"What do you feel like today Lia?" The brunette smirked as she turned to face her best friend who smirked back but put on a fake thoughtful face.

"He always did piss me off." The blonde nodded her head to herself, "Suffocation maybe? his voice irritates me."

"Coming right up." Sienna winked, the older man looking between them both with wide eyes until the pair of them brought up their joined hands and chanted - cutting up his supply of oxygen.

The best friend duo watched with uncaring eyes as the man slowly and painfully died at their feet. It wasn't the worse they'd seen in their lifetimes.

"You got the dagger, Lia?" The brunette quizzed as she turned around to fully face the blonde, quickly spraying herself and the area with the perfume she was carrying around.

"Yep." The blonde nodded, smiling in gratitude as her friend sprayed her with perfume, the body was beginning to stink the place up.

Sienna smiled back, waving her head and lighting the body on fire because well.. why not? and plus if no one knew his cause of death then maybe they'd just think he got into an accident of some kind? yeah no. She just wanted to burn him.

"What an eventful day it has been." The Darla girl chuckled, linking her arm through her blonde best friends as they walked away from the cabin.

"Indeed it has." Olivia smirked, the two of them climbing into the car - the flames that were currently burning the Gilbert's body shining in the clear glass window of the cabin, the pair of them driving away from those flames without a care in the world. Their minds clean of remorse for their actions.

But, then again, they'd turn their pain into power over the years and that power was about to unleashed.